Thread Rating:
  • 21 Votes - 4.14 Average
Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device.
08-06-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device.
Thanks for the useful advice and development by all the people who need the appreciation!

After the instructions, now I maximize the performance of dynasty warriors 6 special(not the American version name) on my poor little HTC one x which wait to be updated. The general speed is about 70%. I am pretty appreciated cause before reading the instructions I was suffering from the speed of about 40% or slower.

However it perform badly when running the Japanese dynasty warriors 3(forget the translation, I am a Chinese user)Can't get the reasons though.

Every time there's new build ups, I always test these two games. If there's any suggestions about discussing these two games, I will try my best to keep testing.

Will someone give more suggestions? Or should we keep our fingers crossed and wait till mid-August?
Hope there will be huge improvement so we don't need to endure the poor graphic solution to improve the speed.

(Hope there's no one mummuring why don't you get a better phone? HTC one x is quite a phone for most users in Taiwan.XD

Keep up the good work!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device. - chingtien22 - 08-06-2013 02:00 PM