Thread Rating:
  • 21 Votes - 4.14 Average
Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device.
04-29-2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device.
(02-16-2016 02:47 AM)chaosblade02 Wrote:  I haven't read the entire topic, but I recently installed PPSSPP on my Motorola Moto E quad core ($80 phone). The only game I've tried on it currently is FFT: Lion wars. I got it running great. The game with default settings ran 60-80% speed during battles most of the time, but I put the frame skip setting to 3 and it runs 100% speed now. The speed up toggle also works just fine. I messed around with a bunch of settings people recommended I toggle on/off and none of them made the game run any better. Frame skip was the only thing that worked. 100% speed by skipping 3 frames is still a whole lot smoother than sub 100% speed with no frame skip, can't be too picky on smart phones IMO. Doesn't run as good as on PC, but I wasn't expecting this to even work on an $80 phone, so I'm happy with the performance I'm getting. The touch screen controls aren't really suited for precision imputs. Like there is no way I could play a game like Monster Hunter or FF type 0 with the touch screen without dropping tons of inputs.

I had another account on these forums, but I can't even remember the username, let alone the password, so I made another one. It was an account in good standing, not banned.

How about a settings update for V1.2.2?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device. - kc01713 - 04-29-2016 07:07 PM