Thread Rating:
  • 21 Votes - 4.14 Average
Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device.
11-24-2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device.
(11-24-2015 06:51 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  Change both to 1x PSP, and it will use 1x as much as your device supports.
What do You mean with it?

Why my device should not "suport" this configurarion?

Also when doing that " no huge performance"

I understand what You said about different games, different mechanics, but this being a portable game and those other games being so 100% FULL TIME, there is too much performance discrepancy in my opnion to be just "Deal with it".

But i Do understand that the mechanics and graphics on this game are pretty different from other games, like the perspective being on diagonal an we being able to see the ocean or things like that. it really must heart the process.

THe most probably thing is that this game uses a mechanic not yeti fully comprehensive for the devs. Like the bold line on the Digimons that ony got possible since an update, but the option destroy the image quality.

(11-24-2015 06:51 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  Display resolution is what it's actually copied to your screen at. This can be expensive on devices with low bandwidth.
Yeap. That is what thought.

As I said on another post up there. When hardware resolution came I feel hope again. But then this hardware resolution make nothing but pixelate the image and got just 1%-2% spd from an average of 89%-90%.

So I don't know what else i can do besides buying the new Nexus5.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device. - farahjr - 11-24-2015 05:11 PM