Thread Rating:
  • 21 Votes - 4.14 Average
Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device.
10-20-2015, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2015 11:37 AM by farahjr.)
RE: Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device.
(10-19-2015 05:01 PM)fivefeet8 Wrote:  Take a look at this GFXBench comparison between a Tegra 4 device and the Adreno 330. The driver overhead test is interesting.
https://gfxbench.com/compare.jsp?benchma...28P1640%29

What means onscreen and offscreen?

I know notthing about GPU techs like OpenGL,Direct3d etc... I have used PPSSPP for a long long time. I never noticed any performance upgrade from multi-core.

When i was having problem with Digimon Adventure I also monitored my processor em RAM and what i got is that it only uses 2 Cores(100%)...the other 2 cores remain stable at 1-5% and only react due background appps. I believe We could get more from the devices if PPSSPP could get all the cores.

I never could achieve a fair gameplay from Digimon Adventure on my Nexus 5 even with the worst graphics possible.

Plus that native resolution should get a HUGE performance upgrade but it doesn't...iit only make the image crapier and get an i get 2-3 more frames. And that is the biggest game I have also the only one wich lacks of performance.

But by the other hand Input multithreading seams to be more effective, at last on my device
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device. - farahjr - 10-20-2015 11:36 AM