Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MOGA PRO CONTROLLER (BUTTONS STICKING)
07-28-2013, 03:37 PM
MOGA PRO CONTROLLER (BUTTONS STICKING)
Have to say this is one of my favorite emulators for android and iOS. Always waiting for future updates, keep up the amazing work.

I have been having an issue when using my Moga Pro controller with the emulator. It is recognized and works with the emulator but I do notice the buttons stick frequently, especially with the D-Pad. I'll push left or up and it thinks the button is held down. I have to push the D-pad in the opposite direction to counter the emulator from sticking the button. Some games like Def Jam NY use D-pad for menu navigation and not analog so the sticking issue makes navigating in the menu difficult and causes a bit of lag when button sticking happens.

I wanted to make this issue known this way if anyone can look in to and possibly fix it would be appreciated. I think there is a thread for PS3 controller button sticking also with issues also.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2013, 08:25 PM
RE: MOGA PRO CONTROLLER (BUTTONS STICKING)
i had this problem too with my ipega
07-29-2013, 04:10 AM
Hopefully some work gets done with the mapping tool.

I know game support and everything is most important but a quick fix for game pad support would be great.
07-31-2013, 10:18 PM
And with the new update for the mapping tool everything is working great. Donating any minute ;~)