Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [USA]
06-14-2014, 02:16 PM
RE: Button Combo Cheats always firing
(06-05-2014 06:08 AM)ZackHD Wrote:  I know my english is Terribel sorry for that :/ And i know the HP Display from Luna ♥
But ist the simpel version for Mhfu and i wanted to use the HPD 5.0
for Details of the Monsters etc..~

And when i activate the HPD or Any other CWCheat Code in MHFU that needs key combination to work for HPD exampel :
L+ Select = On
R+Select = Details On
L+left = Color change etc...~

2.Exampel :
Instant Sleep/Stun
L + Circel On
L + Square On

3.Exampel
Rapid Fire
R + Circel On

This all Button combinations from the CWcodes are pressed all automatic by ppsspp constanly On/Off when i activate the Codes but "ONLY" in Mhfu ^^ and i dont figure out why :/

(06-05-2014 08:29 AM)LunaMoo Wrote:  @ZackHD key combinations doesn't work in ppsspp and might never will at more advanced cheats, because it's not just about unsupported code type but also because how the emulation works, those cheats will work only through cheat menu as leaving that menu is our workaround for this problem.
"0xD" type code is unsupported that's why all of those key combination features work as if the buttons were pressed all the time, however if that code would be supported, pressing keys would just not do anything in game because the emulator wouldn't recompile the code changed by cheat so yeah that'll not work. You basically have to modify that cheat for it's features to work through menu, that's the only way.

You can just paste that cheat and I or anyone else who can will edit it for you to work through cheat menu, it might not be what you could wish for, but it's really the only way to do it now.

(06-07-2014 12:45 AM)barbanium Wrote:  
  • The obvious one is you cannot toggle things since joker commands aren't compatible with PPSSPP.
  • If you go to the cheats selection menu then go back to the game, the codes deactivates, even if you didn't touch anything.
  • At an interval of about 5 - 10 mins. in the game, it freezes for about 30 secs. then resumes. I don't know about you but this will bug me if I use these codes regularly.

Your options now are:

1) Just use HPD v1.0
2) Wait for somebody, like LunaMoo, to edit HPD v5.0

Nextime post pls ur CWCheat Problems here --> CLICK ME Smoothly <3 <--
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [USA] - aki21 - 07-26-2013, 04:46 AM
RE: Button Combo Cheats always firing - ZackHD - 06-14-2014 02:16 PM