Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [USA]
04-20-2015, 11:37 AM
RE: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [USA]
Hello all.. can I request felyne comrade max fondness?
The one thing that I got from another website is work, but whenever you go to the quest the felyne is just burried itself like it is dead and will not return to the surface..
here's the code that I found:
_C0 Cat Fondness
_L 0x012039B4 0x3B9ACA00

Credit to whoever find the code.
maybe you guys can fix it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2015, 03:47 PM
(04-20-2015 11:37 AM)disegio Wrote:  Hello all.. can I request felyne comrade max fondness?
The one thing that I got from another website is work, but whenever you go to the quest the felyne is just burried itself like it is dead and will not return to the surface..
here's the code that I found:
_C0 Cat Fondness
_L 0x012039B4 0x3B9ACA00

Credit to whoever find the code.
maybe you guys can fix it.

Probably cause is a Timid cat? try another cat

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-26-2015, 03:08 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2015 03:09 AM by vivienstar.)
I used the all items in box x99 code and the game doesn't detect it. I have x99 on all items in my inventory, but when i go to make a weapon with materials I didn't have prior to the cheat, it is grayed out, even though it says x99 for all on required materials list.
Is it my ppsspp version ? if yes then which version should i get.
Pics attached

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

04-27-2015, 02:05 PM
(04-26-2015 03:08 AM)vivienstar Wrote:  I used the all items in box x99 code and the game doesn't detect it. I have x99 on all items in my inventory, but when i go to make a weapon with materials I didn't have prior to the cheat, it is grayed out, even though it says x99 for all on required materials list.
Is it my ppsspp version ? if yes then which version should i get.
Pics attached

Did i have to answer you? or you are trolling? LOL NEED MONEY BRO, weapon need 35.000 and you have 4.500

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
04-27-2015, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2015 03:49 PM by vnctdj.)
Stupid cheaters... At least learn the basics of the game... Dodgy

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-28-2015, 12:18 AM
(04-27-2015 03:49 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  Stupid cheaters... At least learn the basics of the game... Dodgy

Yeah this is a the biggest fail i ever see on MH wathever he just kill the fun on the game xD the game is Farming materials for get new weapons and kill new monsters xD

04-28-2015, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2015 03:34 PM by vnctdj.)
Yes, exactly, cheating kills the gameplay.
There is no point to play a game with cheat codes, if it's too difficult then you have to train, that's all.

In my opinion, cheats are only useful for developers, in order to reproduce a bug more easily Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
05-15-2015, 11:40 PM
is hp display cheat work now? Just tried the cheat, and it's work without problem... I've never tried this cheat before,cause so many people says this cheat not worked.. My ppsspp version is 1.0.1 (android) Sorry for my english Big Grin

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

07-20-2015, 09:55 PM
Is there any cheat to enable the "Change equipment" option in the Gathering Hall?

It would save a lot of trouble in online plays, as going to the character's home everytime causes some connection problems when you go back to the hall.
07-21-2015, 03:36 AM
(07-20-2015 09:55 PM)Haereikon Wrote:  Is there any cheat to enable the "Change equipment" option in the Gathering Hall?

It would save a lot of trouble in online plays, as going to the character's home everytime causes some connection problems when you go back to the hall.

the game dont have a code for that you cant change Equipment on GH never ever even on MH4U you cant probably cause will be laggy or something dunno ask capcom

07-22-2015, 12:09 AM
(07-21-2015 03:36 AM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  
(07-20-2015 09:55 PM)Haereikon Wrote:  Is there any cheat to enable the "Change equipment" option in the Gathering Hall?

the game dont have a code for that you cant change Equipment on GH never ever even on MH4U you cant probably cause will be laggy or something dunno ask capcom

That's sad... thanks for the answer.
09-03-2015, 12:01 PM
Sad RE: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [USA]
Heu guys, how can i do my own codes? and someone can do a cod to unlock trade items (rare 2, 3, 4, 5) please? Huh
10-21-2015, 11:51 AM
(02-15-2015 01:26 AM)Blinded Wrote:  Hey I saw these codes on the EU page. I figured they wouldn't work on the USA version but tested anyway with no luck. I was wondering if anyone knew of similar codes for the USA version, or could find a way to change them to a USA version.

Also thanks to the guys making these codes anyway!

Quote:_C1 Trade all items ON
_L 0xE1020003 0x012A6240
_L 0x20029988 0x24020001
_L 0x212A6240 0x24010001
_C0 Trade all items OFF
_L 0xE1020001 0x012A6240
_L 0x20029988 0x28420003
_L 0x212A6240 0x28410003
by HenryEx
_C0 All items RARE-1(unlocks trading)
_L 0xE0010103 0x0019D1B2
_L 0x8019D1B2 0x03D20018
_L 0x00000000 0x00000000
by LunaMoo

Hey man,
You can helpe me?
this works in ULUS10391?
11-01-2015, 01:29 AM
Finally... after many long months of waiting... I've made a working hunter speed modification code!

_S ULUS-10391
_G Monster Hunter Freedom Unite [USA]
_C0 Speed Test
_L 0x000D5DDC 0x00004xxx
_L 0x000D5E1C 0x00004xxx

Replace "xxx" with any value between x000 and x100 for it to work; I've found 03A works best for my playstyle, but it's up to you.
Thus, my personal code looks like this:

_L 0x000D5DDC 0x0000403A
_L 0x000D5E1C 0x0000403A

This gives a weapon/movement speed multiplier of approximately 1.5 (which is a really, really rough estimation).
The way it works is a little more complex than your average cwcheat. After lots of experimentation (and crashes), I think I figured out how to consistently get the code to work, as long as you follow these steps:

1) After copying the code to your cheat database and opening it in some kind of text editor (TextMate, TextEdit, etc.), write your desired values in the "xxx" spaces.
2) MANUALLY ACTIVATE the cheat WITHIN THE EDITING PROGRAM. PPSSPP reads all _C lines as separate cheats, and denotes whether they are active or inactive with a simple boolean data-check, i.e. whether there is a 1 (active) or a 0 (inactive) next to the cheat name. For this cheat to work properly, you MUST manually type in 1 after the _C line after writing your speed values!
3) Now, open the actual PSP emulator and navigate to the game.
4) When it begins to run, PAUSE the game and go into the "Cheats" menu (if you don't see it, go into System and click the box next to "Enable Cheats").
5) DEACTIVATE the speed code. It's very important that you do this before reaching the character selection screen! If left active while your character loads, plenty of problems occur, if the game doesn't simply crash outright.
6) If you've followed all the above steps, after loading your character, they will be moving around at a much faster pace than normal. Congratulations!

Now, I'm aware there are HUGE problems with this code, as it is very, very, VERY fragile/unstable. Here is a list of known problems I ran into while troubleshooting/playing around:

-Save states are a risky endeavor. They load/save fine in Pokke town proper, but in the middle of a quest, reloading a savestate may spontaneously crash the game.
-DO NOT REACTIVATE the cheat while playing. This causes some kind of internal clock error(?), first freezing your hunter completely, then crashing after a few seconds. That said, activating other cheats like Attack x2 or Synchronize Save seems safe at the moment.
-One flaw in the code's execution occurs directly after releasing the R button while sprinting with your weapon sheathed. Before holding R while walking, your hunter will move at the pace you set with your cheat code; however, during and after the sprinting animation, movement speed reverts back to its original pace until you come to a complete stop. The cheat will then kick in again after you begin a new walking/running sequence. (Are these values hard-coded? I'm not sure)
-Another crucial flaw with this code happens within the weapon frame animation sequence. All of your hunter's movements are sped up when this cheat has been properly activated, but it seems like it also messes with the game's ability to detect weapon collision/hitboxes in the animated frames. I noticed this while fighting a Plesioth with a greatsword (very cathartic btw); whenever i did a large side-swing with X, the blade would just pass through its legs without a sound, like it was intangible. This only occurs during the particularly quick frames of a weapon motion, however; at places where the hitboxes remain in place for more than a few seconds, collision kicks in again and deals damage. Naturally, this can get annoying to play with. I only experimented with a greatsword so I have no idea if and how this affects other weapons, but at least you guys've been made aware.

And that's everything! I hope this helps enhance other people's MHFU experiences, from one avid fan to another. Happy hunting!

~rocketchameleon
11-11-2015, 08:50 AM
So does any code exist for this game where you can buy every item from the general store? I noticed the code existed for MHP3 and hoped there was one for MHFU, but so far, I'm not seeing it and it would be really handy.