Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Rules *Read before posting!*
07-25-2013, 07:16 AM
Rules *Read before posting!*
As you guys requested a CWcheat subforum was added by Henrik.I suggest having some rules so it doesn't get messy around here.Here they are:

1.Only post one topic/game(if you have other cheats post in the existing topic)
2.Only post cheats that were tested and working(some don't work yet like joker cheats)

I think those 2 are most important and enough to keep things organized.Happy posting!
Find all posts by this user
07-25-2013, 08:58 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2013 08:59 AM by Razorback.)
RE: Rules *Read before posting!*
One question though, may we create thread for CWCheat request?
07-25-2013, 09:14 AM
hmm,making one thread about one games right.should start find which codes working.many games on my mindAngel

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core
intel media accelarator 3000

i'm a tester,but not as good as other,please be kind with me,haha.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-25-2013, 10:07 AM
Razor I'm not sure what to say but maybe we should have only one topic called "cheats requests" where if someone posts a request and all see that question and who knows answers it.It's better than having multiple request topics Smile
07-25-2013, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2013 11:51 AM by Razorback.)
(07-25-2013 10:07 AM)livisor Wrote:  Razor I'm not sure what to say but maybe we should have only one topic called "cheats requests" where if someone posts a request and all see that question and who knows answers it.It's better than having multiple request topics Smile

That's what I'm talking about.

I'm looking for Gundam vs Gundam NEXT Plus CWCheat, especially those hacks to play as NPC/boss
07-25-2013, 01:28 PM
(07-25-2013 10:07 AM)livisor Wrote:  Razor I'm not sure what to say but maybe we should have only one topic called "cheats requests" where if someone posts a request and all see that question and who knows answers it.It's better than having multiple request topics Smile

(07-25-2013 11:50 AM)Razorback Wrote:  That's what I'm talking about.

I agree. Also, I suggest to put on the main topic a list of all the requests fulfilled (with a link to the corresponding thread), to avoid multiple of the same game.

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
07-25-2013, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2013 07:24 PM by vnctdj.)
(07-25-2013 01:28 PM)Gurlok Wrote:  

(07-25-2013 11:50 AM)Razorback Wrote:  That's what I'm talking about.

I agree. Also, I suggest to put on the main topic a list of all the requests fulfilled (with a link to the corresponding thread), to avoid multiple of the same game.

I not agree.
We should ask for cheats in the game's cheats' thread, that's more simple and organized.
And we should update the first post of all the game's cheats' threads to match all the existing cheats for this game.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
07-26-2013, 05:10 AM
Quote:I not agree.
We should ask for cheats in the game's cheats' thread, that's more simple and organized.

If a thread for a xxx game is not here, sooner or later the cwcheat section will be filled by topics like "xxx game cheats?" "Help finding xxx game codes please!" And so on, hence I think that having at least one cw cheat request wouldn't hurt. Of course this can be done only if there are no existing threads about a game, obviously people need to ask for cheats in the game's respective thread if there is one.

Quote:And we should update the first post of all the game's cheats' threads to match all the existing cheats for this game.

I agree with this though.

07-26-2013, 09:20 AM
Quote:And we should update the first post of all the game's cheats' threads to match all the existing cheats for this game.

it good if any moderator make just liked Compatibility List
(Liked PSP Game Cheat List?)
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=1473
I not force anyone make one though. Undecided

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
07-26-2013, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2013 04:19 PM by vnctdj.)
(07-26-2013 05:10 AM)Gurlok Wrote:  
Quote:I not agree.

If a thread for a xxx game is not here, sooner or later the cwcheat section will be filled by topics like "xxx game cheats?" "Help finding xxx game codes please!" And so on, hence I think that having at least one cw cheat request wouldn't hurt. Of course this can be done only if there are no existing threads about a game, obviously people need to ask for cheats in the game's respective thread if there is one.

You are probably right.
So I will create a thread for the requests Smile

(07-26-2013 09:20 AM)Ritori Wrote:  

I don't understand what you are saying Undecided
Please explain your idea more clearly Wink

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
07-26-2013, 04:48 PM
(07-26-2013 04:18 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  You are probably right.

Thanks for making the thread vnctdj, if everything goes right this sub forum should be clean and simple Smile

Quote:I don't understand what you are saying Undecided

I'm pretty sure he is asking about updating the first post of every game's thread to match all the existing codes (pretty much what we thought already).

07-26-2013, 06:23 PM
(07-26-2013 04:48 PM)Gurlok Wrote:  
(07-26-2013 04:18 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  You are probably right.

Thanks for making the thread vnctdj, if everything goes right this sub forum should be clean and simple Smile

Quote:I don't understand what you are saying Undecided

I'm pretty sure he is asking about updating the first post of every game's thread to match all the existing codes (pretty much what we thought already).

So, no problem Wink

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Thread Closed