Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP and Cheat Engine
07-22-2013, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2013 09:47 AM by AskaLangly.)
PPSSPP and Cheat Engine
I managed to get an experience multiplier out of Dissidia 012 via Cheat Engine, which requires the Chocobo-related accessories for value change. Say you want 10,000% multiplier... you equip one of those items (20% one for starters), start a battle, use CE, attach it to PPSSPP, scan for 20 in 2byte. Quit the battle, unequip it, start another battle, next scan for zero. Repeat again, get about 8-12 entries. Change them all to 10,000 on your next battle, and presto, over 1.5M EXP gained. Note you must use the SAME battle setup. Repeat process for all other characters.

Anyway, that's done. Have you ever used Cheat Engine on PPSSPP?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-22-2013, 09:47 AM
RE: PPSSPP and Cheat Engine
Nope, but I'm planning to at least try it once. Used to abuse CE a lot back during JPCSP days though.
Find all posts by this user
07-22-2013, 09:57 AM
For Dissidia, you can't just edit experience. I also tried editing experience gained in a battle and whatnot. Then I found this and... jeeze. Use it in tandem with temp Lv1s vs highest level CPUs, and cheating the Bravery points to 9999/1 to get it all. Sadly freezing fscks up the emulation.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-24-2013, 05:45 PM
Hellooooooooo soo guys ...i try to use cheat engine on any game of psp on the ppssspp emulator so....simply not work ..the game i try to 'cheating' its disgaea 2 dark hero days i try to change my HL,HL its the money of the game so anyway this is what i do to trick

-Open CE
-Select PPSSPP.exe
-4bytes or any i try
-HL i have (Money)
-Search (I put My Money Its 144000)

-I Found The HL Valors
-AnyWay
-I Modificated The Valor Of HL
-And Simply not work

Somebody can give me a solucion or how 'cheating' this game...any way i try with others games and not work Undecided
So .thats its i waiting for a solucion or a tutorial

PD:Sorry For My Bad English
09-24-2013, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2013 06:26 PM by vnctdj.)
(09-24-2013 05:45 PM)DgrayManZS Wrote:  Hellooooooooo soo guys ...i try to use cheat engine on any game of psp on the ppssspp emulator so....simply not work ..the game i try to 'cheating' its disgaea 2 dark hero days i try to change my HL,HL its the money of the game so anyway this is what i do to trick

-Open CE
-Select PPSSPP.exe
-4bytes or any i try
-HL i have (Money)

-I Found The HL Valors
-AnyWay
-And Simply not work

Somebody can give me a solucion or how 'cheating' this game...any way i try with others games and not work Undecided

You should take a look to this thread and this one too in order to learn how to use cheats with PPSSPP Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
09-24-2013, 08:25 PM
@DgrayManZS You have to select "MEM_MAPPED" under cheat engine Edit>settings>scan settings menu to even scan actual game memory under ppsspp.

Also memory is dynamically addressed so unless you are decent with lua to automatize all those botersome stuff related to it, the above advise to just use CW cheats is probably way easier at least if you need to use cheats constantly, I would say one timer like money is way faster with CE even if you have no clue how to make bothersome stuff easy with those extra features;p.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
09-28-2013, 12:57 AM
(09-24-2013 06:26 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  
(09-24-2013 05:45 PM)DgrayManZS Wrote:  Hellooooooooo soo guys ...i try to use cheat engine on any game of psp on the ppssspp emulator so....simply not work ..the game i try to 'cheating' its disgaea 2 dark hero days i try to change my HL,HL its the money of the game so anyway this is what i do to trick

-Open CE
-Select PPSSPP.exe
-4bytes or any i try
-HL i have (Money)

-I Found The HL Valors
-AnyWay
-And Simply not work

You should take a look to this thread and this one too in order to learn how to use cheats with PPSSPP Smile

Oh Men I Have To Say Thanks :3
Thanks for the help If You Have a problem let me know
i owe you one man
09-29-2013, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2013 12:20 PM by vnctdj.)
(09-28-2013 12:57 AM)DgrayManZS Wrote:  
(09-24-2013 06:26 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  

-Open CE
-Select PPSSPP.exe
-4bytes or any i try
-HL i have (Money)

-I Found The HL Valors
-AnyWay
-And Simply not work

Oh Men I Have To Say Thanks :3
Thanks for the help If You Have a problem let me know
i owe you one man

You're welcome Wink

Glad to see that your problem is resolved, now I can close this thread Smile

Closed.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Thread Closed