Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
question about setting up a controller
07-19-2013, 02:40 PM
question about setting up a controller
i got my controller connected to the tablet but don't know how to set the controls through the configuration
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2013, 03:50 PM
RE: question about setting up a controller
The emulator have a internal mapping in Settings->Control and Key Mapping. But that is crashing. Try to use a external aplication to map the buttons. I use USB/BT Joystick Center and Joy2Touch Server to simulate a touch in screen when press any button. I map all buttons of controller like the PPSSPP touch button. But need root. Using just the USB/BT Joystick Center, you can map the button with any key. The mapping key of PPSSPP is:

X: Button A
O: Button B
[ ]: Button X
/\: Button Y
L: L1
R: R1

The d-pads are normal. Do not have how to map the analog (only using the Joy2Touch Server).

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
07-19-2013, 08:06 PM
so i just downloaded these 2 apps and it does not work with my nyko gamepad pro
07-19-2013, 09:02 PM
Maybe your phone do not support gamepad. Try install an custom ROM, like an CyanogenMod. Or this gamepad not work on your phone. My phone I can only use Joystick with Official 4.0.4, with previous version not.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
07-19-2013, 09:44 PM
You could try GameKeyboard as well. That is what I use on other applications to map a gamepad to the touchscreen and place buttons.
07-20-2013, 10:27 PM
how does a ps3 controller work on tablets the nyko pad pro is a pos please respond asap before i go waste my money on another controller that does not work
07-21-2013, 03:48 PM
You should try some more apps before buying a new controller.As for the ps3 one,you have to use app to get your tablet to recognize it so i suggest to better buy a bluetooth controller like ipega Smile
07-24-2013, 03:29 PM
i'm loosing it here just saw videos of people playing ppsspp with the nyko pad pro for the love of god how do you set this thing up its not a simple thing of connecting it to the device like the instructions say theres more to it than the instruction mention