Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3.5 Average
DraStic Nintendo DS emulator for Android (r2.3.0.2a release With HD rendering option)
08-12-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: DraStic Nintendo DS emulator Android on Google play !!!!
also some bug present in fire emblem games which the arrow when moving character.i got past golden sun dark dawn intro(9%speed),and go to gameplay,but look like it lagged a lot and I can only achieve 20% speed(except when 3d character not showing up)i expect better than 20% but nah,looking forward to next update,also some associated cheat will crash/bounce me to menu after open it 1 or 2 of my games not boot.

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core
intel media accelarator 3000

i'm a tester,but not as good as other,please be kind with me,haha.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2013, 02:55 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2013 02:55 PM by brujo55.)
(08-12-2013 02:41 PM)slamandar Wrote:  pokemon black work fine , pokemon heart gold and soulsilver are crashing in every 'room', 'building', 'tunnel' (simply -interiors) with more than one exit.

Exophase has confirm a fix in place for next version that prevents it from crashing and removes the more serious graphical glitches. Some graphical glitches are still present, but it still can be played start to finish.

bro. can you report the bug in microphone for zelda games,not working in certain areas?

in previus post attatched screens.thx.
Find all posts by this user
08-12-2013, 04:19 PM
(08-12-2013 12:26 AM)ThaReaper01 Wrote:  I have an HTC One and it won't transition past the title screen on Pokemon Black. On Pokemon Platinum, after the title screen, the screen just goes white. SoulSilver seems to work fine. The emulator itself will open then close immediately on my Xoom. Help.

I have same problem with Pokemon Black on my SGS2, and these graphic glitches are normal ? :
http://www.imagehosting.cz/images/201308rtr.png
http://www.imagehosting.cz/images/2013081210.png
08-12-2013, 05:05 PM
(08-12-2013 04:19 PM)Flippy Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 12:26 AM)ThaReaper01 Wrote:  I have an HTC One and it won't transition past the title screen on Pokemon Black. On Pokemon Platinum, after the title screen, the screen just goes white. SoulSilver seems to work fine. The emulator itself will open then close immediately on my Xoom. Help.

I have same problem with Pokemon Black on my SGS2, and these graphic glitches are normal ? :
http://www.imagehosting.cz/images/201308rtr.png
http://www.imagehosting.cz/images/2013081210.png

yes the gliches are normal at last for now
08-12-2013, 06:56 PM
(08-12-2013 05:18 AM)aki21 Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 02:06 AM)ThaReaper01 Wrote:  Like I said, SS works perfectly. What do you mean by default setting? I had to mess around in the settings just to get the picture to come in properly.

default setting is the setting that are auto config the emu for good speed and compability,i'm using default setting to play all games,look ok,just some games not working fine.my pokemon black run using default setting,=frameskip 4 auto,linear filter,multithreade(off),other don't really matter.

btw anyone know how to editing cheat db?,some cheat does'nt working at all and some will bouncing me to.the menu again.i founds some working/not sure code that might work on emulator to replace the older one.but I don't know how to edit the cheat db,so anyones with the knowledge here?
I just went back to the default settings and the same thing happens. Title screen comes up fine, when I press A to advance past it, it just stays there. It doesn't freeze because the picture is still moving. It just won't transition.
(08-12-2013 12:05 PM)daxtsu Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 12:26 AM)ThaReaper01 Wrote:  The emulator itself will open then close immediately on my Xoom. Help.

It doesn't work because Tegra 2 devices aren't supported on this emulator.
Gah. Big time bummer. I bought it primarily for my tablet. Ah well.
08-13-2013, 01:42 AM
Im playing dementium too and I love it but for some reason on drastic it dosent show the fog effects so its not dark and I dont even need the flashlight.
08-13-2013, 08:10 AM
Hi,

This works really well on my SGS2. Tried Pokémon black thus far and runs like a charm!

But I have one problem, I can't seem to load my save games, they appear in the loading screen but when i select "load" the game loads as it should but the controlls are dead and I can't move.

Tried saving in the middle of a dialouge and when I load up the game I can continue the dialogue but when it's my turn to move nothing happens. So it seems the d-pad stops working when i load up a saved game... Any idea how to fix this?
08-13-2013, 08:14 AM
(08-12-2013 02:55 PM)brujo55 Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 02:41 PM)slamandar Wrote:  pokemon black work fine , pokemon heart gold and soulsilver are crashing in every 'room', 'building', 'tunnel' (simply -interiors) with more than one exit.

Exophase has confirm a fix in place for next version that prevents it from crashing and removes the more serious graphical glitches. Some graphical glitches are still present, but it still can be played start to finish.

bro. can you report the bug in microphone for zelda games,not working in certain areas?

in previus post attatched screens.thx.

Could you please send me a save file for the game that's right before the problem area where you need to blow? Thanks. It'd be good to get both the backup file (.dsv) and a savestate file (.dss)
08-13-2013, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2013 02:16 PM by slamandar.)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time on Xperia play

Yu Gi Oh! 5D's Stardust Accelerator on Xperia Play

08-14-2013, 12:27 PM
new updat :
Version 2.1.1a:
- No longer requires BIOS/firmware (but will still use ones you've installed). ARM7 BIOS still needed for encrypted ROMs.
- Emulation of Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver is improved (confirmed playable start to finish)
- Some games w/save game problems should be fixed
- Removed bluetooth requirement, can now install on more devices
- Screen swapping now allowed in portrait mode
- Fixed glitches w/on-screen controller opacity set to 0
- Fixed 'Assorted' cheat folder causing a crash
08-14-2013, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2013 09:22 PM by brujo55.)
(08-14-2013 12:27 PM)slamandar Wrote:  new updat :
Version 2.1.1a:
- No longer requires BIOS/firmware (but will still use ones you've installed). ARM7 BIOS still needed for encrypted ROMs.
- Emulation of Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver is improved (confirmed playable start to finish)

bro.any news about zelda game unresponsive control/gestures?
08-14-2013, 09:50 PM
(08-14-2013 09:21 PM)brujo55 Wrote:  
Version 2.1.1a:

this problem has been noted and should be fixed soon Smile
08-14-2013, 09:54 PM
(08-14-2013 09:50 PM)slamandar Wrote:  
(08-14-2013 09:21 PM)brujo55 Wrote:  
Version 2.1.1a:

this problem has been noted and should be fixed soon Smile

aww many thx broSmile
08-15-2013, 03:27 AM
Well apparently aft a bit of playing zelda spirit tracks I found out the mic aint working

DESKTOP: Windows 7 professional, Asus motherboard Z97, Intel i7 4790k 4.0 ghz - 4.4 ghz boost, 16 gb Cosair ram 128 GB SSD (primary HD) 1TB (secondary HD) EVGA Nvidia GTX Titan Black

LAPTOP: Windows 8, ASUS, intel i7 3630QM 2.4-3.4 ghz boost 12 gb of ram primary HD 1TB SSD secondary HD 750 gb hd nvidia gtx 670mx
08-15-2013, 03:55 AM
HTC One someone help no pokemon game is working freezes after every battle. Was working for a bit now it freezes every battle or if I catch a pokemon. NONE work properly. Pls help Rooted HTC ONE T-Mobile