Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.75 Average
[Discussion] 60FPS patches for PSP games that run at 30FPS
10-27-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: 60FPS patches for PSP games that run at 30FPS
Just stumbled upon this thread earlier today. It's pretty interesting so far. Thanks for all the stuff you've accomplished so far VIRGIN KLM and everyone else whose posted hacks and info here.

If I have some time free I might have to try giving this a shot myself.

Doubt I'd have much success, but have used Cheat Engine in the past to do a CRC hack for Disgaia 2 to disable the games built-in blurring effect for use with the PCSX2 emulator. The blur looked good on CRT TVs... but not so much on a crisp PC monitor, especially when running the game at higher resolutions.

If you don't mind me asking what all programs do you use when you do these hacks?

I'm hoping to avoid using Cheat Engine again if possible. That program always makes my anti-virus go completely berserk.

I've seen the GE Debugger mentioned in a couple threads around the forums and on github. Would that work?

Also, isn't the GE Debugger included with PPSSPP? And if so... how exactly do I run it? I've messed around in the options a good bit and turned on the Developer Tools but have yet to find and use the debugger, assuming its even included by default.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 60FPS patches for PSP games that run at 30FPS - Kolrath - 10-27-2014 10:21 PM
Crash Of The Titans CW ULUS10304 - Mateus - 12-13-2021, 10:59 PM
IRON MEN ULUS10347 - Mateus - 12-18-2021, 12:18 AM