Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.75 Average
[Discussion] 60FPS patches for PSP games that run at 30FPS
03-14-2015, 02:10 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2015 02:10 AM by AvonSenpai.)
RE: 60FPS patches for PSP games that run at 30FPS
(03-14-2015 01:44 AM)LunaMoo Wrote:  Yeah I tested, not much, but village, some random quest, fmv's, menus, not much more in the game that could be treated differently:3. I'm also using same ppsspp version and didn't happened to me so it's a bit weird. Maybe there are still some bugs in ppsspp cheat list or refresh rate or there's a place in the game where my speed correction doesn't apply, althrough I kind of doubt it, since restart wouldn't help, if that was the case.
I have no idea how to fix something which I can't reproduce, but since it works, it's fine, hacks like that are typically just turned on and forgot about anyway:3.

Ill never forgot the help from the ancient MoonCow Luna-chan the fps patches will remember me everytime when my eye crys for thsi smooth screens * -*

idk how it comes either cause it only happend in LOA and LOAP all other patches are fine hwo they are, maybe it depens on some configurations in my ppsspp any special combination or something idk but well, it isnt a big deal really i mean this kind of "Code" is just to improvment a bit the eyecandy and isnt a big gameplay change or something so turn it on and dont worry anymore about it Tongue [as u said just with my words lel ]

http://img4.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/dhsignaturehcv9txkqdu.png
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 60FPS patches for PSP games that run at 30FPS - AvonSenpai - 03-14-2015 02:10 AM
Crash Of The Titans CW ULUS10304 - Mateus - 12-13-2021, 10:59 PM
IRON MEN ULUS10347 - Mateus - 12-18-2021, 12:18 AM