Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone recommend a game(rpg)
07-14-2013, 03:56 PM
RE: Can someone recommend a game(rpg)
Hmm,I wonder what that "better gameplay" is.

Good story is my number one requirement for a game...if the story is boring(especially from the beginning)I'll get bored really fast and stop playing the game...it may have great battle system or music but if the story is boring,I don't think I'll play the game more than once.

Just spend more time playing it,don't give a conclusion if you played the game less than 2 hours...I'm 99% sure you'll start preferring NEO if you play the whole game.

Those are my favorite PS2 games:
Ar Tonelico 2 - Good story,great battle system and cool music(especially hymnos)
Atelier Iris 2 - Long story,kinda good battle system and cool music
Atelier Iris 3 - The story is not something special but I like the battles and the music(I always search for boss battle request because I really like the music on those boss battles)
Hack GU - The battles are good(not great) but I like the story and the voice acting...the music is not bad too
Legacy of Kain Defiance - I really like the story and the battles are good too...cleared this game at least 7 or 8 times(maybe more)
Legaia 2 Duel Saga - Good story and I like the battle system(sadly only two games exist with this battle system)
Mana Khemia - I like the story and the battles
Rogue Galaxy - All good...story,battle system and music
Shadow Hearts 2 - out of the 3 parts,this one is the best
Shining Force Neo
Soul Reaver 2 - I like this game too(along with the first part)
Tales of Destiny DC - Even tho the game is Japanese only and I barelly understad japanese,I still like the story and the battle system
Tales of the Abyss - Story and battles(especially battles)...cleared that game at least 5 times and I still don't get bored every time I start a new game
Xenosaga - out of the 3 parts,I like this one the most...the story is great but the battles are not all that special and all cut scenes are voice overed...no borring text reading.

I have a lot more PS2 games but those are my favorite

Using PPSSPP on Windows 7 x64 SP1
i7 4771 3.5Ghz,GTX750TI,16GB RAM

Batch iso <=> cso converter
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Can someone recommend a game(rpg) - vsub_ - 07-11-2013, 02:15 PM
RE: Can someone recommend a game(rpg) - vsub_ - 07-14-2013 03:56 PM