Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Innocent Life - A Futuristic Harvest Moon
06-01-2014, 06:43 AM
RE: Innocent Life - A Futuristic Harvest Moon
(05-28-2014 08:30 PM)rkslord Wrote:  show loading screen then shows the island but no progress after totally black screen with music in the background :/

As of 9.8.602 (maybe newer)
The easiest way is to:
1. uncheck vertex cache
2. set CPU Between 1 and 80

See pic

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2014, 10:56 AM
hey guys, um this might be a small problem to probably most of you guys but idk....for me its been bothering me the fact that my tools doesnt seem to be leveling up, no matter how i try to use them. I even looked up if youre suppose to do some type of way to level it up but no, u just have to use the tools to level it up but for my game it doesnt idk why. please help T^T i want the watering can masami gives you after youre orginal watering can becomes lvl 2....

07-29-2014, 11:13 AM
(06-19-2014 10:56 AM)Kryile57 Wrote:  hey guys, um this might be a small problem to probably most of you guys but idk....for me its been bothering me the fact that my tools doesnt seem to be leveling up, no matter how i try to use them. I even looked up if youre suppose to do some type of way to level it up but no, u just have to use the tools to level it up but for my game it doesnt idk why. please help T^T i want the watering can masami gives you after youre orginal watering can becomes lvl 2....

I have the same problem. can anyone please tell us what is the problem and how to solve this?. Tnx everyone.
-Innocent Life Harvestmoon - Tools wont gain experience even if you use it.
07-29-2014, 04:31 PM
Still freezes after the very slow intro video that is not affected by frameskip on version 0.9.9-2 Windows x64, Calbolt's trick doesn't work.

My specs:
Phenom X3 8450 ~2.3GHz
PowerColor HD6850 1GB
4 gigs of DDR2-800 RAM
~400GB HDD
Windows 8.0 x64
08-11-2014, 06:25 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2014 07:12 PM by CALBOLT.)
(07-29-2014 04:31 PM)Nightquaker Wrote:  Still freezes after the very slow intro video that is not affected by frameskip on version 0.9.9-2 Windows x64, Calbolt's trick doesn't work.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ket7359mvki73x3

Above is a link to my Save State #5 (win32)
When the game starts - loadState #5
Once you see the old man typing - RESET (CTRL - B)
Play game.
*This is a TEMP fix, If you Exit out, the fix is gone*
*Should work on Andriod and win32 ver*
Tested ver 0.9.9.1 - 204
(I tried attachment, But did not work)
03-27-2015, 04:41 PM
I have a fix for this problem, Set Frameskip to 8 and turn auto framskip to off, then during the intro video the one with the numbers hit the speedup button it skipped the bad frame and went straight into the game. Hope this helps
05-04-2016, 06:01 PM
(06-19-2014 10:56 AM)Kryile57 Wrote:  hey guys, um this might be a small problem to probably most of you guys but idk....for me its been bothering me the fact that my tools doesnt seem to be leveling up, no matter how i try to use them. I even looked up if youre suppose to do some type of way to level it up but no, u just have to use the tools to level it up but for my game it doesnt idk why. please help T^T i want the watering can masami gives you after youre orginal watering can becomes lvl 2....
r u using cheat ? if yes i think that's the problem....
06-23-2016, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2016 02:55 PM by BlogOnTeenz.)
I had the same problem too. After an hour before becoming annoyed with the annoying black screen, I found another way to play the game. I was using ppsspp gold edition at first, then tried out the normal edition. After numerous attempts on changing the settings, my biggest success was downloading another emulator, an attempt I have no belief on. I tried out PSP emulator (the precise app name) on Google play store and I thought it was a scam since it closes and uses ppsspp as it's emulating program. Truly 99℅ sure it won't work, I loaded my state to the island while pressing the fast forward button, and BOOM! My heart shouted joy. I'm now currently talking with Dr. (Grain or something I forgot). I just wanted to share this with some fellow problemed members and maybe this would help you in playing innocent life since I myself am desperate in playing this game.
08-28-2016, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2016 04:24 PM by LSCP21.)
hi everyone, i' am a Brazilian that already played Innocent life on ps2, then when i knew that there is a psp version, i downloaded the game and tried play it, but the black screen error showed up, now 3 years later, i tried on ppsspp 1.2.2, with these configs out of defaut, 1 - frameskip 8, 2 - prevent FPS go up 60, 3 - skip buffer effects, 4 - deactivate vertex cache, 5 - deactivate audio, 6 - CPU clock 1000, when the island image show up, hit the speed up button and if you are lucky you will pass direct. Anyway i will give the state after the black screen(the name is Life on it), before i forget, this is on a PC, win 7 32bits, 4 ram, amd dual core
ww w.4shared.com/web/directDownload/85Zh1iaHce/12ls01.8518c564107780708c879b8f5b10c92a Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
10-11-2017, 12:14 AM
So is the freeze issue ever going to be fixed? Seems like it's been plaguing it for years now and I just tried it today to see if it's fixed, but it can't get past the intro cutscene.
10-11-2017, 12:42 AM
This game works fine, just not with default settings.
Use I/O on a thread with I/O timing method "Simulate UMD delays", to be safe you can restart emulation after changing that setting.

I would generally recommend keeping that setting for all games as it's definitely more correct than default option despite still being wrong(it's faster than PSP would be from memstick and should be simulating UMD ~ which is way slower;]).

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
10-12-2017, 03:14 AM
(10-11-2017 12:42 AM)LunaMoo Wrote:  This game works fine, just not with default settings.
Use I/O on a thread with I/O timing method "Simulate UMD delays", to be safe you can restart emulation after changing that setting.

I would generally recommend keeping that setting for all games as it's definitely more correct than default option despite still being wrong(it's faster than PSP would be from memstick and should be simulating UMD ~ which is way slower;]).

You're the best LunaMoo.Heart
04-21-2018, 05:35 AM
the game is playable with these specific settings, but first right-click on game tile, click "create game config", then edit the Game Specific settings with:
Enable Auto Frameskip
Disable Vertex Cache
Set I/O timing method to: Simulate UMD Delays
Enable Force Real Clock Sync
Change Emulated PSP cpu clock to 80.

----------------------
CPU: AMD E2-6110 APU with AMD Radeon R2 Graphics
PPSSPP Version: Stable Release v1.5.4
04-28-2020, 01:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2020 01:44 AM by DaveTheMan.)
(10-11-2017 12:42 AM)LunaMoo Wrote:  This game works fine, just not with default settings.

Thanks. With that Change it did Fix the Crashing Issue

Though when you get pass the Crash can you set it back to normal so it runs Faster?

In Text Boxes I have white Lines down the Bottom - How can I get rid of them?
06-29-2020, 01:05 PM
First i would like to tell that I have not tested any fix here,
i am currently using a huawei nova 5t device and the latest available ppsspp on the play store, i have long wanted to play this game again, around 5 mins ago, i have failed to launch it with the island countdown timer freeze and black screen.

an idea came up to me since my old old psp 3000 slim played this well. tried to set the settings to psp 2000/3000

and it booted! havent played much up to Gayak dragging me out of the house. That had been the reason for me to not try the fixes here since i have not encountered any got too excited to share this if this havent been shared yet.