The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it still worth getting a brand new PSP 3001 now?
07-02-2013, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2013 09:01 AM by ShedoSurashu.)
Is it still worth getting a brand new PSP 3001 now?
So I saw an ad on our local version of ebay and they're selling:

Brand New SONY PSP 3001 Black (US Ver) Core Pack

It includes
- unit
- battery
- charger
- box
- manual

for roughly $122 (full converted price, no need to pay customs fees and whatnot)
I haven't really bothered about owning a gaming console because I do most of my gaming on Steam via PC. However, I have taken interest in PSP lately because the thought of having a portable gaming device while I'm on the road is quite nice. They say it's ISO/CSO ready.

So is it still worth getting that particular PSP now? Or should I stick to PPSSPP on the PC? And also, will my saves be interchangeable between PPSSPP and the physical PSP? I kind of want to keep my saves in sync so I can take my progress anywhere I go and not be tied to the PSP.

Sorry if this all seems unknowledgable or anything but I really am not familiar with how these work.

☕ PSP-3001 CFW 6.60 PRO-B10
▶▶ Twin Blades | Shin Megami Tensei: Persona | 探偵オペラ ミルキィホームズ
✦ http://j.mp/Backloggery
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is it still worth getting a brand new PSP 3001 now? - ShedoSurashu - 07-02-2013 09:00 AM