Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where PPSSPP Stands today?
07-01-2013, 12:07 PM
Where PPSSPP Stands today?
First of all,i'd like to thank every single member of the development team for working so damn hard to achieve such great results,in my point of view the emulator today looks waay ahead,i remember coming to the scene in April when you guys released 0.7,and 2 monthes later already and you guys released 0.8 wich was a big step up.

But the real question is,where does PPSSPP stand today? we all know it can't be compared to the likes of PCSX2,PS2's best and most up to date emulator we could ever find,and Wii and Gamecube's Dolphin wich is very good at its own too.

Can PPSSPP complete the emulators trilogy and overshadows JPCSP? probably one of the most demanding emulators since it coded with Java wich i always though it was never a good idea but we're all good at something.

Compatibility is a wide known issue with PPSSPP,even though not everything is playable we can always count on the team that works 24/7 to make this emulator possible.

PPSSPP could compelete the emulators trilogy and become PCSX2 of the PSP if you know what i mean,with hard work comes the goods.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2013, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2013 10:26 AM by stodag.)
RE: Where PPSSPP Stands today?
if progress is as good in the next 8 month as it has been in the previous 8, hopefully this time next year we will have a near fully functional/playable psp emu.

I remember googlin, this time ayear ago for android psp emu knowing I wasn't gonna find anythin... then in november it popped up on droidgamers... I was chuffed. also I didd see a few youtube emus that were fake I thought it was to far fetched.. props Henrik n Unkown brackets xsacha and anyone else who contributed.. pat on back. cushty...lol

Also iv been here sinve december.. near the start and can say the progress is quite somethin.

It use to take about 2 mins to get ingame at about 5fps....

S TO DA G
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply