Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
[Video] How To Use Cheats On PPSSPP
01-22-2014, 05:07 PM
RE: [Video] How To Use Cheats On PPSSPP
Hi everyone. This may be a stupid question but how does one "make" a cheat? Someone posted a script earlier:

_C1 Max Munny
_L 0x2172B8C4 0x000F423F

I get the _C1 part but where does the _L code come from?
I want to make a cheat list for a game (Force Unleashed) but I have no idea where to start.

Help?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 01:28 PM
hello i am diego from italy it is problem the cheats with ppsspp v.0.9.7.2
04-19-2014, 10:45 PM
I don't have the 'cheat' folder, just got v.0.9.7
04-20-2014, 07:44 PM
You have to make the folder called "Cheats" in the PSP directory.

Catch me if you can't catch me if you can't Cats are nice.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-20-2014, 09:56 PM
Hey does anyone have any cheat codes for Dungeon Maker 2? I have looked all over the place and can't find any. Mostly looken for a oney cheat but id apreciate as many as possible, Thank you.
05-20-2014, 11:02 PM
(05-20-2014 09:56 PM)Twister1993 Wrote:  Hey does anyone have any cheat codes for Dungeon Maker 2? I have looked all over the place and can't find any. Mostly looken for a oney cheat but id apreciate as many as possible, Thank you.

I don't know the game but if you google "dungeon maker 2 cwcheat," I bet you'll find the codes you need. Smile

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!
06-12-2014, 12:42 AM
Can PPSSPP use PSP action replay code format and how to add this to ini file?
Thank.
06-14-2014, 06:07 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2014 07:22 AM by Averist.)
I just dl-ed the development build v0.9.8-1168-gb354108 to play FF-0, then i noticed i cant use cheats code.
I press the Esc button but nothing appear on my screen, the Save/Load/Cheats Menu appear when i used the 0.9.8 release build.
Anyone can help?

*update
in 0.9.8 release, the import from cheat.db menu not working
06-17-2014, 05:29 AM
What does a _M mean... like

_C0 XXXXXXXXXX

_M XXXXXXXXXXXX

I've been unsure as i can't you find why it is there ... is it a choose only one type of code or am I way off?
06-17-2014, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2014 02:30 PM by Crimsonchaos01.)
You can also use cheat engine on PPSSPP. There is a setting you need to toggle in Cheat engine for emulated ram to get it to work on emulators like PPSSPP. Cheat engine is ideal if you just want to quickly modify money, or item quantities if you can't find any codes. You can make your own cheat tables with cheat engine as well, but you really need to know what you're doing. I still haven't figured out how to find pointers/offsets in cheat engine for emulators. This means each time you load the game the values will shift on you (unless you have the offsets), so you need to search each time you load up game for the values again unless you find the pointers/offsets. Someone explained it to me on cheat engine forums, but its so far over my head, that I've given up on trying to understand what the hell they were talking about, let alone learn it. If someone wants to explain to me how to find pointers/offsets in cheat engine for PPSSPP games in plain, easy to understand terms in English, I'd appreciate it. The pointer scan which works for PC games, doesn't appear to work for emulators, which is the issue I'm having.
07-27-2014, 04:23 AM
I have the latest version of ppsspp and i was wondering what would cause none of the cheats to not show up. I have been working at trying to get the cheats for Persona 3 Portable for days now and it hasnt worked yet. I would like it if you would get back to me ^^
08-09-2014, 08:01 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT: The cheat menu is broken! Please wait for the next update(s)
09-18-2014, 06:28 PM
hi i have the lates version of ppsspp but i cant get my phone to create the cheats do i need to root my phone or well i have no idea how to use the cheats i have a xperia z1 if someone could help please....
06-22-2015, 07:33 AM
I just have one question... Those Xs on the second digit, do we keep them for them to work or no?
07-05-2015, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2015 03:18 PM by boontampang.)
i had the latest 64bit version of ppsspp from buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/ and added cheat properly. when the game was loaded and i pressed Esc, cheat list appeared but it didnt work when i enable it.