Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
(Android Version) In Future Updates, put all things related to PPSSPP in own folder?
06-30-2013, 03:12 AM
(Android Version) In Future Updates, put all things related to PPSSPP in own folder?
So, I noticed that PPSSPP can now emulate the custom stuff Elminage can use by just placing stuff in the right folders (Great job guys!), but I'm rather annoyed because these folders are spread out on the standard memory card on the Android Version (On PC, they're of course in the PPSSPP folder).

I was wondering if in future versions you could make it so that PPSSPP has it's own folder it looks in (Set the memcard to be a folder other than the root of sdcard0, even if it's just stcard0/ppsspp)? It would make using it for these purposes much more tolerable (And wouldn't cause conflicts with anything that's already there).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2013, 07:53 AM
RE: (Android Version) In Future Updates, put all things related to PPSSPP in own folder?
Which folders do you talk about?
06-30-2013, 06:01 PM
RE: (Android Version) In Future Updates, put all things related to PPSSPP in own folder?
(06-30-2013 07:53 AM)Apology11 Wrote:  Which folders do you talk about?

MUSIC, PICTURE, and PSP are the ones that come to mind, but there may be others I can't remember.
06-30-2013, 07:28 PM
I thought it made sense to place /PSP at the root of the sdcard as most people don't really have any other use for a folder called PSP on their Android device... Might make it configurable in the future though.
06-30-2013, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2013 10:53 PM by Furby.)
(06-30-2013 07:28 PM)Henrik Wrote:  I thought it made sense to place /PSP at the root of the sdcard as most people don't really have any other use for a folder called PSP on their Android device... Might make it configurable in the future though.

Admittedly the whole thing with Elminage is pretty much a unique scenario, but the root doesn't seem to be /PSP, but just at sd0/ (With /PSP being emulated PSP folder that a regular PSP would create for all the game stuff). If it was one layer deep, it would be fine, though.