Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.33 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
06-11-2016, 12:04 AM
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
IIRC, the line's caused by upscaling. If my memory is correct, it's the sort of thing that could be fixed using texture replacements.

The blots on the character look like an issue we've seen with other games, related to depth I believe. Strange.

-[Unknown]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2016, 10:54 PM
Hi im new here i recently got a nvidia shield portable and tried playing BBS FM and found it just Barely dropping below 30 fps but i think i know the problem you see i experimented with the settings and i restored them to default and and played BBS FM again still the same but when i disabled the audio from the settings it ran at 31 fps even in a boss battle so think its a audio rendering issue and that makes alot of sense because it had alot of audio crackling in game so if you fix the audio rendering it should work perfectlly hope this helps makes ppsspp even better sincerely christopher powers
11-04-2016, 12:05 AM
(08-28-2015 04:03 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  This is what happened:

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...#pid106844

Unfortunately, there's no real "fix". The best fix, Marty, err, I mean Isaac, is to avoid time travel. Read the post above to understand.

-[Unknown]

I personally do NOT use savestates and have ran into the same exact issue on version ppsspp-v1.3-142-gda97119-windows-amd64 that i picked up earlier today. all I did was load an ingame save after getting back to the game. went to save later and boom stuck on checking data storage with audio playing fine.
11-18-2016, 11:13 PM
can someone please help me im Stuck in the mysterious tower everytime the cutscene ends the game always crash and force exit the ppsspp app im using Asus Zenfone 2 2gb ram
04-24-2017, 06:12 PM
is the mirror bug fixed in snowwhite world on kingdom hearts Birth By Sleep using the psp emulator