Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So I just bought ppsspp gold and...
06-30-2013, 01:20 AM
So I just bought ppsspp gold and...
I'm a little disappointed that there is no cosmetic difference between the regular and this. (I know I'm nitpicking Tongue) I bought the app to support, so I guess my money went exactly where I wanted it to go, but... I expexted there would at least be a change to the UI so it's at least a bit more Gold Themed. (apart from the regular Blue UI)

I'm not saying you should implement it on my behalf or anything, but I'm curious if there will ever be any difference between the gold version and the regular (even if its just cosmetics)

Any plans on this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2013, 03:16 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2013 03:34 AM by GuilhermeGS2.)
RE: So I just bought ppsspp gold and...
Henrik has a new UI, it will be avaliable in next version, wait. You can use the buildbot builds while the next version not come, it will be implemented soon in the builds, I think, maybe, it be avaliable in 0.8.5, if release. http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
06-30-2013, 10:00 AM
knowone forced you to buy gold.. its to support the developent as you already know. Why should henrik give us extra, he's already graftin to get this emu where its at.

S TO DA G
06-30-2013, 10:30 AM
and that is why i requested a golden sky in the ppsspp feature req. page. . .

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
06-30-2013, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2013 01:24 PM by stodag.)
and what would that do for ya? as long as ppsspp get fast enouph that I can play on my mobile even with frameskipp I'll be happySmile that will be worth the donation alone..

It could be the prettiest lookin emu ui wise ever... if its slow or doesn't work that's irrelivant..

S TO DA G
06-30-2013, 01:29 PM
I agree that it would be nice if there were cosmetic differences in gold version apart from the icon.
06-30-2013, 05:41 PM
Hey don't get me wrong I want to support and everything and am satisfied with buying the gold to help out. It's just.... anti-climatic.
06-30-2013, 07:23 PM
Next version I might put slightly more flair on it Smile
07-01-2013, 01:49 AM
(06-30-2013 07:23 PM)Henrik Wrote:  Next version I might put slightly more flair on it Smile

Cool! can't wait to see Smile