Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.6 Average
A comprehensive list of games that are only problematic on AMD/ATI graphics cards
12-23-2013, 04:36 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2013 05:16 AM by zetgeist.)
RE: A comprehensive list of games that are only problematic on AMD/ATI graphics cards
sooo. reading this thread has kinda gotten me twitchy.

I'm sitting here with win7ult64bit, and my comp has a really ancient integrated nvidia chipset (6150SE WHAT?!). it runs ppsspp to the best of it's abilities, and the only real graphical fail I tend to have is a universal problem with PSP2i.

but I'm being sent an amd/ati graphics card(HD6750). it's going to be an improvement on what the machine already has, by a long shot. but then I'll have problems with SRWZ2, much to my dismay... and I realize that I really don't know if there's any good way I can abuse having the nvidia chipset built in to the comp once I get the amd/ati card... but maybe someone here has gotten to play around with a setup that had both an nvidia card and an amd/ati card in it and can give me some ideas? <.<
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A comprehensive list of games that are only problematic on AMD/ATI graphics cards - zetgeist - 12-23-2013 04:36 AM