Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.6 Average
A comprehensive list of games that are only problematic on AMD/ATI graphics cards
12-20-2013, 07:29 PM
RE: A comprehensive list of games that are only problematic on AMD/ATI graphics cards
(12-19-2013 11:08 PM)solarmystic Wrote:  
(12-18-2013 09:14 PM)Devsta Wrote:  Hey i have been having a problem with MH:FU i'm running on Radeon 7560 HD card with Catalyst 13.9. The game runs for a good half hour or so then crashes, i've been using some of the recent builds from the GIT download page and all have the same problem.

Anymore info needed just let me know i'll try to provide as best i can

Have you tried disabling the Advanced Catalyst A.I. from the Catalyst Control Panel? (also known as Disable surface format optimisation in the newer versions.)

What was the last build that worked well on your particular system for the game (if any)? Try some older builds until you hit the one that works for you so we can figure out what the exact issue is.

When PPSSPP (and the game) crashes, what is the faulty module as reported by the Windows Crash Reporting system?

Also, as the saying goes, newer ATI/AMD OGL drivers aren't always better for PPSSPP. If all else fails, try downgrading your drivers

To be honest i'm pretty new to this emulator, i starting using it on 13th Dec which would be the latest Official build, ive used a few dev builds but other then that not tried any older ones.

I have just turned off the Surface optimization setting you suggested and will try again soon.
Thanks for the reply will edit this post with info on if it worked, so not to clog up the thread with my issue Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A comprehensive list of games that are only problematic on AMD/ATI graphics cards - Devsta - 12-20-2013 07:29 PM