The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Controller options for ppsspp on android
06-26-2013, 03:54 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2013 04:01 AM by kouta-kun.)
Controller options for ppsspp on android
I know there has been talk and some practice with using various controllers on android, but I don't see any clear tutorials or what works best on any forums. I recently bought a nexus 7 and plan to play ppsspp games with a controller but I'm not sure what the best options are.

Currently I own 2 wired xbox 360 controllers and have ordered OTG cables for my tablet. But im also looking at a ps3 controller (both bluetooth and otg) and a SteelSeries FREE Mobile Wireless Gaming Controller.

So my request with this thread is to organize what works best, what is easy to setup, and what I should use.

Also I know it has been said before but key mapping would fix a lot of these issues.

Also I know that some of the only ways to make this work are with some 3rd party apps, however this really shouldn't be necessary (seeing that every other emulator for android can easily key map with no problems)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Controller options for ppsspp on android - kouta-kun - 06-26-2013 03:54 AM