The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Control problems in Medievil Resurrection/Various other issues
06-24-2013, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2013 08:26 PM by Lerianis.)
Control problems in Medievil Resurrection/Various other issues
Okay, I am having strange control problems in Medievil Resurrection. I am using a F710 Logitech controller (basically a XBox 360 controller made by Logitech) as my control apparatus.

For some reason in this game, the digital stick doesn't work correctly. I have to nearly tilt the stick the whole way to get even a response to walk and at the 4 corners of the stick, Dan only walks. He won't run diagonally.

I had/have this same issue on ePSXe, PCSX and PCSX2 with some games and the only solution is to put in an 'adjust deadzone' control in the settings or use a controller plugin that supports adjusting deadzones.

Does PPSSPP have one of those controls or can I add a plug-in to adjust the deadzone?

Strange thing is that Mega Man Powered Up, Mega Man Maverick Hunter X, and Kingdom Hearts BBS do NOT have this issue.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Control problems in Medievil Resurrection/Various other issues - Lerianis - 06-24-2013 04:15 PM