Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Brothers Conflict Passion Pink
06-24-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: Brothers Conflict Passion Pink
excuse meeeee.

i just ask.. is game okay now with latest 0.9.8 build? or problem is there?
thank you.

if you value your life, Do not talk to me.. Or you will DiE !

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2015, 11:13 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2015 11:38 PM by vnctdj.)
im having a problem with mine, when i got the ISO downloaded and i went to put it in the ppsspp, it comes up but the screen is just... like grey. :|
i dunno if its where i got the iso or what, but i really really wanna play this game, and so i tried to get a differnt iso file and it did the same thing
anyone know how i can fix it or where i can get a file thats works :/

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.
09-01-2015, 02:09 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2015 02:10 AM by Shmilany.)
Sad RE: Brothers Conflict Passion Pink
I don't know why but the images of my Brothers Conflict - Brilliant Blue game seems not very... smooth Sad It's quite hard too see. Anyone know how to fix it? Sad I've tried different kind of config, different version of psppsp but nothing seems to work.

Below is attachment of my game screen and my system. Maybe it has something to do with my system Confused

04-02-2016, 08:13 PM
Question Black screen in the middle of the game with audio
I know this seems to be a pretty common problem. But as I was searching around, it seems like everyone else have an issue with a game as a whole going all black screen on them.

For me, the game starts and works completely fine until one point where the screen goes black. I've been playing it a couple times now, and the screen always goes black at that one part. But I can still hear the audio from the game, so the ISO seems to be fine? The game in question is Brothers Conflict Passion Pink if this is any relevant information.

I reinstalled PPSSPP to see if that made any difference, but nope. I'm running version 1.1.1 as that seems to be the newest version I can find for Mac. Buffered rendering is off, too.

I'd really appreciate any help at all! I've been struggling trying to fix this for hours now, and honestly it's exhausting.
04-02-2016, 08:57 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2