Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 4 Average
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER
07-11-2015, 03:29 PM
RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER
(06-26-2015 10:15 AM)adrian_torres01 Wrote:  Hi guys, I wasn't sure what section to post this under so I went with general.

I've recently begun playing MHP3HD on PPSSPP but was unable to download the DLC from the in-game download page. Now I've learned that there is a file I need to download and then drop into the save data folder for the emulator. Does anybody know where I can find this or does anybody happen to have a copy of this file they would be willing to share? I haven't been able to find it anywhere? (all the links I find are dead)

Also, if I want to play the DLC does it mean I will be unable to play with my current character? Or does the file just apply the DLC to the save I already have?

Thanks so much to anybody who can help! I appreciate it!

Here you go i uploaded it is the one from Team maverick Translate so is in english the DLC and you can play it with wathever character just go to Guild hall and choice Event Quest (last option) then it will load the save file and let you choice the quest (you can do some quest without have the DLC but not all just someones )

http://www.mediafire.com/download/iqwcco...800QST.rar

Download Unrar and then the folder you unrar move it to
X:\XXXX\ppsspp\memstick\PSP\SAVEDATA

(X means anyfolder you have the ppsspp folder)

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2015, 08:13 AM
Wow there is a dlc !! It's working. Love it !!
Find all posts by this user
08-02-2015, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2015 09:04 PM by Relic1882.)
MHP3rd HD version Android settings
My son and I are really getting into MHP3rd HD together. We both are using PPSSPP version 1.01. I host it from a Windows 7 PC with the built in adhoc and he joins me from his Google Nexus 7 (2nd Gen.).

I changed a lot of settings on his Nexus to the point where I don't even know where I started and ended. The game is running ok for him I guess. In the village it has pretty bad FPS but when he joins a quest with me hosting it seems like it's about 30+ FPS if there's not a lot going on but it drops to about 20 or less FPS often. I'm not really sure. It's not at the point where it won't run at all but it's not where I would be able to deal with it. My son (he's 9) doesn't mind it being choppy but it would be unplayable to me.

We're focusing on 3rd because we really love Tri but Capcom has stopped Tri servers so we got screwed there. I know that running the HD version is harder. He can crank settings way up on any other PSP game, but I was wondering if anyone was able to tweak it so it would run pretty well on a Nexus. I'm unable to make the non-HD version work because of the pauth files.

P.S. We're going through 3rd before we start Freedom Unite. That's why we're not playing it yet. We prefer 3rd.
08-02-2015, 09:11 PM
RE: MHP3rd HD version Android settings
(08-02-2015 09:01 PM)Relic1882 Wrote:  My son and I are really getting into MHP3rd HD together. We both are using PPSSPP version 1.01. I host it from a Windows 7 PC with the built in adhoc and he joins me from his Google Nexus 7 (2nd Gen.).

I changed a lot of settings on his Nexus to the point where I don't even know where I started and ended. The game is running ok for him I guess. In the village it has pretty bad FPS but when he joins a quest with me hosting it seems like it's about 30+ FPS if there's not a lot going on but it drops to about 20 or less FPS often. I'm not really sure. It's not at the point where it won't run at all but it's not where I would be able to deal with it. My son (he's 9) doesn't mind it being choppy but it would be unplayable to me.

We're focusing on 3rd because we really love Tri but Capcom has stopped Tri servers so we got screwed there. I know that running the HD version is harder. He can crank settings way up on any other PSP game, but I was wondering if anyone was able to tweak it so it would run pretty well on a Nexus. I'm unable to make the non-HD version work because of the pauth files.

P.S. We're going through 3rd before we start Freedom Unite. That's why we're not playing it yet. We prefer 3rd.

all i can say is I dont know about cellphones setting but hey 3rd on town is laggy so if you can run well on town downstairs precisely then you can run 3rd without problems

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-02-2015, 09:13 PM
RE: MHP3rd HD version Android settings
The Nexus 7 is a 7" tablet. Thanks for the reply Smile
08-02-2015, 10:15 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-03-2015, 08:28 AM
Hope someday ppsspp can run max 60 fps mhp3rd on android .... 30fps feel slower than psp version.
08-03-2015, 04:03 PM
(08-03-2015 08:28 AM)haianh080292 Wrote:  Hope someday ppsspp can run max 60 fps mhp3rd on android

I do that all the time on my Shield Android TV. Huh
08-05-2015, 05:41 AM
I mean on mobile phone....
08-28-2015, 09:03 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2015 03:10 PM by vnctdj.)
hi guys, is there a download link here for this version of game? if not, could you help me out where I could get a decent english patched version? tried a few links but download speed is only 80kp/s T_T sad.. thanks ^_^

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.
08-28-2015, 08:21 PM
You're on your own as far as getting the game. However if you need the English patch for it so that you can read most of the game in English then you can legally get that by clicking here.

Just so you know the PS3 HD version and the PSP version are identical.
09-16-2015, 06:06 PM
Hi,

I have been playing this game (HD, English patched) without any problem in previous versions (0.9.7.2, was the last one, if I am not wrong) of PPSSPP on my PC. But I have just tried the last one (1.0.1) in the same computer and it simply crashes once I try to load the game. Other games (MHF Unite, Patapon 3) work well.

Any idea of what may be happening? Should I change any new option for this game (I just have the default options as I have just downloaded the most recent PPSSPP)?

Thank you!
09-17-2015, 05:51 AM
This game should boot just fine with default settings, I just tried it. How did you update PPSSPP? Did you just overwrite your old PPSSPP exe file? If you did, that doesn't necessarily mean you'll be using default settings. Are you using DirectX or OpenGL?

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
09-17-2015, 06:20 AM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2015 06:21 AM by prpikachu.)
Do not worry. I have just discovered the reason. I was trying to load the normal MH3 instead of the HD version... And in fact I have managed to have also the normal one working (until a black screen) disabling the quick memory thing. But the HD is working without any problem as usual. Thank you!
09-17-2015, 06:46 AM
Ah, yes, the regular version hangs/crashes without those silly PAUTH files. There's little reason not to play the HD version, since the performance is the same as far as I can tell (on my old and slow tablet, I see maybe a 2% difference, if that).

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.