Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 4 Average
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER
06-21-2013, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2013 06:15 PM by betrayedAngel.)
RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER
@daxtsu : sure, i won't publish any build then.

Im interested to take the test actually, as it is not official build I wont post any problems related to this build. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2013, 06:17 PM
Could someone at least PM me the build then? I would really appreciate it.
06-21-2013, 07:51 PM
(06-21-2013 06:17 PM)joekenton Wrote:  Could someone at least PM me the build then? I would really appreciate it.

me too
06-21-2013, 08:18 PM
I am getting this error with the latest build from Orphis:
'Error loading file Failed to load executable:'

Please tell me your secret on how you get this game to work. If that's too complex, then PM me the build you used to run this marvelous game. Cheers for all the hard work/time spent.
06-21-2013, 09:29 PM
(06-21-2013 08:18 PM)alphaaro Wrote:  I am getting this error with the latest build from Orphis:

Please tell me your secret on how you get this game to work. If that's too complex, then PM me the build you used to run this marvelous game. Cheers for all the hard work/time spent.

Yeah it doesn't work on regular builds. There's work being done in a separate branch currently and those playing this game are using a build they've made from that branch. However, those of us who can't compile are out of luck, since neither of them seem to want to share the build Sad
06-21-2013, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2013 10:51 PM by aki21.)
(06-21-2013 09:29 PM)joekenton Wrote:  
(06-21-2013 08:18 PM)alphaaro Wrote:  I am getting this error with the latest build from Orphis:

Yeah it doesn't work on regular builds. There's work being done in a separate branch currently and those playing this game are using a build they've made from that branch. However, those of us who can't compile are out of luck, since neither of them seem to want to share the build Sad

I guess non hd version always failed to load executable,only the demo working,hmm what the problem then?

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core
intel media accelarator 3000

i'm a tester,but not as good as other,please be kind with me,haha.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-21-2013, 10:54 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2013 10:57 PM by joekenton.)
(06-21-2013 10:49 PM)aki21 Wrote:  

I guess non hd version always failed to load executable,only the demo working,hmm what the problem them?

The reason the PSP MHP3rd version doesn't work is because of a non implemented function. I can't remember which one but it's in the MHP3rd thread and I cba to look it up atm. This function is required just after you complete character creation/selection which is why it crashes then. The demo doesn't require this function as there is no character creation and so the game doesn't use it. The reason the HD version works is because it doesn't require this function either, no idea why it just doesn't.

The separate branch I mentioned in my previous post has nothing to do with that function it's just a pull request to implement support for PSP remasters (The PSP games re-released for the PS3 with better graphics etc)

EDIT: The reason the standard MHP3rd won't run at all and PPSSPP calls 'corrupt' is because your eboot is encrypted, it gets as far as character creation, as mentioned above, when decrypted. The reason MHP3rd HD won't work is because of it not being supported except for in that branch I mentioned previously.
06-21-2013, 11:24 PM
(06-21-2013 10:54 PM)joekenton Wrote:  
(06-21-2013 10:49 PM)aki21 Wrote:  

I guess non hd version always failed to load executable,only the demo working,hmm what the problem them?

The reason the PSP MHP3rd version doesn't work is because of a non implemented function. I can't remember which one but it's in the MHP3rd thread and I cba to look it up atm. This function is required just after you complete character creation/selection which is why it crashes then. The demo doesn't require this function as there is no character creation and so the game doesn't use it. The reason the HD version works is because it doesn't require this function either, no idea why it just doesn't.

The separate branch I mentioned in my previous post has nothing to do with that function it's just a pull request to implement support for PSP remasters (The PSP games re-released for the PS3 with better graphics etc)

EDIT: The reason the standard MHP3rd won't run at all and PPSSPP calls 'corrupt' is because your eboot is encrypted, it gets as far as character creation, as mentioned above, when decrypted. The reason MHP3rd HD won't work is because of it not being supported except for in that branch I mentioned previously.

Thanks for the swift reply, I hope to see the PSP Remasters working in future builds as soon as possible. In the mean time, why some you guys don't share some the modded builds you compiled? Please create a thread or something for it
06-22-2013, 07:16 AM
It's not about not sharing, it's about not spreading around possibly buggy builds that people then bring to forum topics, wanting help with something that is outdated quickly.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
06-22-2013, 12:38 PM
where i can download ppsspp for play this?
06-24-2013, 06:56 AM
can someone tell me, why i play this game so laggy on my comp???

Specs: Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), RAM 4GB, VGA Intel® G41 Express Chipset 1024mb

And i'm upload the latest log of mine...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Operating System : Win8 Pro 32-bit, based on x64 Procie
Motherboard : ECS G41T-R3V1.0A
Processor : Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz x2 ~2992MHz (2 CPU's)
Memory : 4096MB RAM
VGA : Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset (1024 MB)
OpenGL : 5.1.2600.5512
Processor Codename : Wolfdale

Need Say More..?
06-24-2013, 09:17 AM
(06-24-2013 06:56 AM)darkjoe16 Wrote:  can someone tell me, why i play this game so laggy on my comp???

Specs: Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs), RAM 4GB, VGA Intel® G41 Express Chipset 1024mb

@darkjoe : currently there is no official support for this branch, there is no official ppsspp build that support HD remaster games..
and I doubt there will be any good solution for your problems due to your ppsspp is not from official release.

-my outdated testing rig-
Intel Core2Quad [email protected]
Shappire HD7750 1GB DDR5

contact me at:
[email protected]
facebook.com/love.grimangel
06-24-2013, 09:25 AM
(06-24-2013 09:17 AM)betrayedAngel Wrote:  
(06-24-2013 06:56 AM)darkjoe16 Wrote:  can someone tell me, why i play this game so laggy on my comp???

@darkjoe : currently there is no official support for this branch, there is no official ppsspp build that support HD remaster games..
and I doubt there will be any good solution for your problems due to your ppsspp is not from official release.

okay then, i've got to wait it until it official to play, but i'm little bit curious with your screenshot, how you patch that game from TMO patch???, seriously iwan to know it, and those implements those commit on ppsspp??? can i PM you?

Operating System : Win8 Pro 32-bit, based on x64 Procie
Motherboard : ECS G41T-R3V1.0A
Processor : Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz x2 ~2992MHz (2 CPU's)
Memory : 4096MB RAM
VGA : Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset (1024 MB)
OpenGL : 5.1.2600.5512
Processor Codename : Wolfdale

Need Say More..?
06-26-2013, 01:55 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2013 02:01 AM by demonguard.)
I went ahead and made a x64 build using thedax's hdRemasterSupport branch rebased to the latest master, and everything is working great. The lack of a second analog in this game is easily remedied by binding the right analog to dpad-left and dpad-right. I did this in the motioninjoy dualshock drivers, but you could accomplish similar with xpadder, I'm sure. The only thing not working 100% is the sound effects, but that's to be expected, much the same as MHFU. All of the menu music, background music, and boss fight music works fine, though.

edit: Actually there is another issue. Area 7 in the Misty Peaks runs in slow motion for no apparent reason. Possibly the ground fog particle effect there?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

06-26-2013, 08:24 AM
someone can PM me for this link PPSSPP for this game MHP3rd HD

coz everyone just tell codes,codes and more codes
i dunno for that thing's

and i found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbhTTVl_t6I
have BGM sound and can used cwcheat

someone plz PM me Sad