Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
Best websites for PSP games for the PPSSPP emulator
07-06-2013, 11:06 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2013 11:09 PM by GuilhermeGS2.)
RE: Best websites for PSP games for the PPSSPP emulator
Because backups are allowed games if we will not be able to play later. EX: If I have an original PS2 game, so I'll do a backup, my original DVD scratches, I record it in another, but the PS2 does not read non-original games without unlocking, and there? Some very old games are hard to get, but are readily available for download.

In my country the original games are expensive. EX: A PS3 costs, the simplest, the average of R$ 800, games (most expensive - Best) R$ 200 ~ R$ 250, if I buy 4 games already buy another console, and of course no one has only 4 games. Does not pay. The cheaper games are about R $ 80.

Unfortunately these laws do not work in my country because the very constituents of the law have some pirated software. They say they can not do, but they do the same, justice is unjust, there is a lot of corruption. You may have seen on TV the demonstrations that took place in Brazil, it is because the people already weary of theft, especially in skyrocketing taxes.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best websites for PSP games for the PPSSPP emulator - GuilhermeGS2 - 07-06-2013 11:06 PM