Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
Best websites for PSP games for the PPSSPP emulator
07-08-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Best websites for PSP games for the PPSSPP emulator
That should be allowed. Artists should get enough to live and thats it.
Thats the same with doctors, they have to help, but do most doctors help for free?
Or lawyers..when you ask something, he says he is not allowed to.
Health insurance..i asked for a good doctor, they said they are not allowed to tell.
I am an artist myself, highly professional, and I say those things should all be free.
I am not talking about games right now.
Find all posts by this user
07-08-2013, 02:08 PM
I have music blastin out of my gaff.. I might start chargin..aha

S TO DA G
07-11-2013, 09:10 AM
the laws regarding music/copyright can get rather crazy.
I don't know if they've fixed it yet, but in the Netherlands if you bring your mp3 player, or radio to work for music your boss has to pay fees for your music you are listening to using your own media player.
however it's perfectly legal to download music(and movies, as long as it isn't interactive)
and you don't need to be the legal owner of something to make a legal copy, you could just borrow a CD from your neighbor and make a legal copy(the copy is only legal in the hands of the person who made the copy though, so you can't sell/share copies you've made)

so listening to music you haven't paid for can be legal, and listening to music you have paid for can be illegal here in the Netherlands.
07-11-2013, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2013 04:31 PM by livisor.)
Closed.
Thread Closed