Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
About the new interface in build 1228-g7d7023f
06-10-2013, 02:06 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2013 03:12 AM by jc3213.)
RE: About the new interface in build 1228-g7d7023f
(06-09-2013 11:12 AM)Poo-Tang Wrote:  I think the new game menu could be brought up like it is (As its usefull) if load from the main "Load Game" menu as one more button press is not exactly hard or in the way after pressing load game and scrolling down to the game you would like to play. However recent games on home screen should stay as quick launch (Like a speed dialer option on a mobile).

PS. I dont agree with this -

(06-09-2013 10:56 AM)jc3213 Wrote:  Second,I don't think there should not be a "Game Setting" button in "Game Menu" even it saves individual settings for every game.We could get access to "Settings" easily in "Main Menu" or just press "ESC" in game.It's none-efficiency

Lots of games need different settings (I.E Crisis Core buffered Off, Little Big Planet buffered ON, etc, etc) When you have 50+ games on you PC or 10/15 on mobile like me. Setting up different settings on each game load makes life a pain. Not to mention if forget a certain setting and load the game that needed them, you normally have the emulator crash (on Android this means going into settings, force close app, bla, bla, bla), we do need some sort of per game settings and this looks like a good way.
Even some games need individual settings,there's no need to have a "Game Settings" in "Game Menu",You can do it just by pressing "ESC" when you in game.You can adjust individual game settings easily by pressing "ESC" without back to "Main Menu" then "Game Menu" then "Game Settings",which has none efficiency,and annoy for most users.

I think that the games that will need individual settings are mostly in "Video Settings",the others are not quite necessary.

There should be an option to turn the "Game Menu" on/off to make users have their own choice.But anyway,my opinion will stay the same.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: About the new interface in build 1228-g7d7023f - jc3213 - 06-10-2013 02:06 AM