Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PS Vita
08-05-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: PS Vita
Not really because it's not that long and since I had a full HD 82cm plasma I was too close to it and my eyes hurt,plus the fact that it was all about portability using my psp while comutting and at school..Now at least you can emulate psp on android tv console and relax with a wireless controller Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2013, 07:49 PM
I remember reading somewhere that a developer model of the xperia play had a TV out function, a hidden removable port?? that would be goodSmile

S TO DA G
08-06-2013, 07:17 AM
When Nexus 7 was released,at the key presentation they mirrored one to the big screen using HDMI port.Later it was found that only the presentation models had hdmi and the public release ones don't have any mirroring capability whatsoever
08-06-2013, 11:12 AM
http://asia.gamespot.com/news/sony-relea...rt-6412555

Not sure whether it's a good news or bad ones. I don't care.
08-06-2013, 01:10 PM
(08-06-2013 11:12 AM)Razorback Wrote:  http://asia.gamespot.com/news/sony-relea...rt-6412555

Not sure whether it's a good news or bad ones. I don't care.

Lol, They are desperate, I don't care too, I have no intention to buy any normal or handheld console for a long time.

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
08-06-2013, 11:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2013 11:13 PM by stodag.)
never really appealed to me.. whereas my mobile goes everywhere with me and its conveniant...

S TO DA G
08-20-2013, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2013 10:52 AM by Razorback.)
Speaking of PS4, I'd be laughing if it will soon die quickly due to the lack of proper games. Heck even hardly heard any Japanese developer supporting it anyway; almsot all of them are too f*cking busy milking their stupid kusomobages (read: mobiel gaems), pay to wins and social games alike and won't give any sh*t of console gaming anymore after 3DS single-handedly almost killed console gaming there.

I hope they could prove me wrong. Hopefully. Hah.
08-20-2013, 11:15 AM
I don't think PS4 would die so early. Heck, there are still people interested on buying the xbox one even after the flop microsoft made. Still, now that bigger developers/companies took interest on mobile games it is indeed a hard time for gaming consoles.

08-20-2013, 11:30 AM
(08-20-2013 11:15 AM)Gurlok Wrote:  I don't think PS4 would die so early. Heck, there are still people interested on buying the xbox one even after the flop microsoft made. Still, now that bigger developers/companies took interest on mobile games it is indeed a hard time for gaming consoles.

Worst case scenario is PSVita all over again. (half?) Decent system but hardly any support from developers, except indies.
08-20-2013, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2013 03:06 PM by stodag.)
I'll buy a ps3 and buy all the games I never played for £5 a popSmile
Then maybe a ps4 in a couple of years, When its cheap as chips.
I ain't no mug for these big companies.....

S TO DA G
08-22-2013, 11:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2013 11:23 PM by Razorback.)
http://www.bloomberg.com/video/sony-play...ZxhFg.html

rough translation: "Because he knows that barely anyone in Japan gives any shit of PS4 no matter how good is it."

If there's hardly anything good left on TGS (which I'm pretty sure they have basically nothing to show except the usual shits), then Japan doesn't need to exist anymore in video gaming industry or the world. I'm not kidding.
08-23-2013, 04:57 AM
Aren't you going a bit too far with your comment here? If there are japanese people roaming in the forum, they could consider your comment a bit offensive, that's my opinion though. I can agree the PS4 isn't anything new, but there is nothing new nowadays, industries, software houses and others are just recycling the already known stuff. No matter how you look at a console, it's purpose is to act as one, nothing more, nothing less (I'm not against xbox one or anything but, all those "features" were more of a turn off rather than encouraging the consumer to buy such device, at least until they had to change some things in order to make up from the mess they did). Also, most of the games sold in great part of the world are the made in japans ones, both translated and imported.

08-23-2013, 05:14 AM
give me a break! the ps2 isn't powerful enought to run ppsspp!
08-23-2013, 05:56 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2013 06:07 AM by Razorback.)
(08-23-2013 04:57 AM)Gurlok Wrote:  Aren't you going a bit too far with your comment here? If there are japanese people roaming in the forum, they could consider your comment a bit offensive, that's my opinion though. I can agree the PS4 isn't anything new, but there is nothing new nowadays, industries, software houses and others are just recycling the already known stuff. No matter how you look at a console, it's purpose is to act as one, nothing more, nothing less (I'm not against xbox one or anything but, all those "features" were more of a turn off rather than encouraging the consumer to buy such device, at least until they had to change some things in order to make up from the mess they did). Also, most of the games sold in great part of the world are the made in japans ones, both translated and imported.
I'm just talking about the harsh truthfact of the state of their industry today, no, more like, a massive disappointment; therefore there's none to be taken too offensively/seriously.

On the bright news PSVita finally got a price cut its deserve, at very least. But I doubt it will significantly increase its survivability in this harsh industry or so.

(08-23-2013 05:14 AM)ravid1323 Wrote:  give me a break! the ps2 isn't powerful enought to run ppsspp!

Why the hell you keep saying the same sh*t all over the place.
08-23-2013, 06:04 AM
(08-23-2013 05:56 AM)Razorback Wrote:  I'm just talking about the harsh truthfact of the state of their industry today, no, more like, a massive disappointment; therefore there's none to be taken offensively.

On the bright news PSVita finally got a price cut its deserve, at very least.

Ah I see, you have a point here. Good news the price cut though.

(08-23-2013 05:14 AM)ravid1323 Wrote:  give me a break! the ps2 isn't powerful enought to run ppsspp!

...Err?