Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Dissidia: Final Fantasy
12-06-2012, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2014 08:30 PM by vnctdj.)
Dissidia: Final Fantasy
DiscID: ULUS10437
ImageID: 1890.01
Version: v0.31 (2012/11/30) 1189da826c
Notes: Shows few intros, after white screen (maybe menu, not sure), because, if just press "Start" and "X" buttons it will return to white screen again with message in log "Load failed. Save data is corrupt."

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Intel Core i5-760 [email protected] / Hynix 1x2Gb + 1x4Gb DDR3-1333 / Zotac GeForce GTX 470 AMP! / Windows 7 SP1 RTM x86
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2012, 08:27 PM
RE: [v0.4] Dissidia - Final Fantasy
same with dissidia ...

Hey everybody, tired of the way games are reported here? look here ->> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5901

--Current Mobile device--
Htc one, Xplay, Walkman z, Samsung ace IIx (crap)

--Current Computer--
1x (e8200, shitty ram (3go), 9600gt)
1x (e6750, better ram (2go), no video card)
1x (i5-3210M, ram (4Go),650M)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-15-2013, 06:09 AM
Dissidia now gets in-game. You can't see any of the menus, but it does get to gameplay if you spam X to get through the menus.
Also you can see here that there are a lot of graphical glitches and no character models, but it does seem to be running at full speed on my PC.
[Image: 5PLlm.png]

I think this can get moved to the In-game subforum.
01-27-2013, 05:29 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2013 05:30 AM by cloud1250000.)
well well, reach in game and fulls speed now Wink

we even see the character Wink

tested with this as last commit https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/commi...08164dfe83

Hey everybody, tired of the way games are reported here? look here ->> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5901

--Current Mobile device--
Htc one, Xplay, Walkman z, Samsung ace IIx (crap)

--Current Computer--
1x (e8200, shitty ram (3go), 9600gt)
1x (e6750, better ram (2go), no video card)
1x (i5-3210M, ram (4Go),650M)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-27-2013, 09:45 AM
(01-27-2013 05:29 AM)cloud1250000 Wrote:  well well, reach in game and fulls speed now Wink

we even see the character Wink

tested with this as last commit https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/commi...08164dfe83

disable vertex in order to fix some graphical issues! However after a bravery attack ,background become grey...
01-27-2013, 10:50 AM
Then I think you should close this thread an create a new one on ingame or move to there.
so there will be more accurate info on the forum.

I hope that this game become playable soon.
01-27-2013, 12:04 PM
tested on my LG Optimus LTE
work as described, the menus are invisible just white screen
too many graphical glitch and run very slow on my device
02-02-2013, 08:56 PM
Final Fantasy Dissidia Works v0.6.1 Acro S (Adreno 220)
I've manage to get into Dissidia Final Fantasy.
It's showing blank white screen on menu but after push some random button, the game ask for autosave function.
Trying 1st battle with decent speed(I think faster than Crisis Core), but there are some glitches and missing text and terrain if I using some special skills.
If I use just ordinary combo, the terrain problem didn't occur.
Angel
Anyone else trying? Huh
02-02-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: Final Fantasy Dissidia Works v0.6.1 Acro S (Adreno 220)
(02-02-2013 08:56 PM)ket_kul Wrote:  I've manage to get into Dissidia Final Fantasy.
It's showing blank white screen on menu but after push some random button, the game ask for autosave function.
Trying 1st battle with decent speed(I think faster than Crisis Core), but there are some glitches and missing text and terrain if I using some special skills.
If I use just ordinary combo, the terrain problem didn't occur.
Angel
Anyone else trying? Huh

There is thread for this game already.. And yes, game is working.. I have tried it about 5-6 days ago Big Grin

PC Specs:

GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270X 2GB GDDR5 (Sapphire Vapor-X)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3.9GHz (OC)
RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400 MHz
MB: ASRock AB350 Pro4
02-02-2013, 09:53 PM
And Final Fantasy Dissidia or
Dissidia 012?
02-02-2013, 10:12 PM
(02-02-2013 09:53 PM)rhua hianc Wrote:  And Final Fantasy Dissidia or
Dissidia 012?

Disidia.

PC Specs:

GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270X 2GB GDDR5 (Sapphire Vapor-X)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3.9GHz (OC)
RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400 MHz
MB: ASRock AB350 Pro4
02-03-2013, 04:22 AM
Sad RE: Final Fantasy Dissidia Works v0.6.1 Acro S (Adreno 220)
Quote:There is thread for this game already.. And yes, game is working.. I have tried it about 5-6 days ago Big Grin

Yes but the last thread was closed, due to incompatibility but now the game is working i think to create a new thread. Trying four battle but suddenly the game not responding. Confused
02-03-2013, 04:22 PM
(02-03-2013 04:22 AM)ket_kul Wrote:  
Quote:There is thread for this game already.. And yes, game is working.. I have tried it about 5-6 days ago Big Grin

Yes but the last thread was closed, due to incompatibility but now the game is working i think to create a new thread. Trying four battle but suddenly the game not responding. Confused

No it wasn´t closed Smile
please use the search function next time

/topic merged
02-21-2013, 01:12 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2013 01:27 AM by EvilKingStan.)
RE: [v0.61] Dissidia - Final Fantasy
Well, after seeing "Dissidia Fixed" on one of the git builds I decided to do an up-to-date test.

Menu's show, though the text is screwed beyond recognition. The characters don't show up perfectly. i.e Warrior of Light has no cape, Squall has a bunch of holes in his jacket, (patches that are the same tone as his skin) Cloud has enlarged versions of his eyes on his butt, (the eyebrows make it look like he's wearing a yellow thong), and Tidus has a giant third eye on his forehead. Didn't bother checking other characters yet, but I'm sure they'll have issues. (Interesting to note, I don't see these issues on the enemy characters, just the ones I play as. Even if it's the same character versus themselves. Huh )

Also, the game works fine in battle. (On android it runs about 5 fps without frame skipping, and 33 fps with frame skipping. Lots of frames skipped, it's very jumpy with this setting on.) But there is that bug mentioned earlier about the stage disappearing after the first HP attack. (Square button.) This still happens, but can be fixed by turning hardware transform off. This also makes the game run about 2 frames faster, but everything appears florescent. (This also fixes minor graphics glitches in games like Final Fantasy I and Half-Minute Hero. So try it if you see some bugs.) Overall, definitely playable. I'll add some screenshots later tonight to display some of the glitches I'm talking about.

There's a screenshot of my settings. Except for hardware transform. Only had that on for the picture of the black stage. Otherwise I keep it off while playing this.

02-21-2013, 01:17 AM
RE: [v0.61] Dissidia - Final Fantasy
(02-21-2013 01:12 AM)EvilKingStan Wrote:  Well, after seeing "Dissidia Fixed" on one of the git builds I decided to do an up-to-date test.

Menu's show, though the text is screwed beyond recognition. The characters don't show up perfectly. i.e Warrior of Light has no cape, Squall has a bunch of holes in his jacket, (patches that are the same tone as his skin) Cloud has enlarged versions of his eyes on his butt, (the eyebrows make it look like he's wearing a yellow thong), and Tidus has a giant third eye on his forehead. Didn't bother checking other characters yet, but I'm sure they'll have issues. (Interesting to note, I don't see these issues on the enemy characters, just the ones I play as. Even if it's the same character versus themselves. Huh )

Also, the game works fine in battle. (On android it runs about 5 fps without frame skipping, and 33 fps with frame skipping. Lots of frames skipped, it's very jumpy with this setting on.) But there is that bug mentioned earlier about the stage disappearing after the first HP attack. (Square button.) This still happens, but can be fixed by turning hardware transform off. This also makes the game run about 2 frames faster, but everything appears florescent. (This also fixes minor graphics glitches in games like Final Fantasy I and Half-Minute Hero. So try it if you see some bugs.) Overall, definitely playable. I'll add some screenshots later tonight to display some of the glitches I'm talking about.

Ha, once again the same issues as JPCSP had! Intresting! Might help debugging it!
As for disabling Hardware Transform, have always in mind that this affects lightning effects, so whatever is related to lightning, gets screwed up, hence this visual bug you see.