Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.29 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 3
06-25-2013, 12:37 AM
RE: yu gi oh tag force 3
the field finally shows up in update 0.8 for the iphone ( today's update)..Thank you devs for all the work you guys put in this awesome emulator.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2013, 10:52 PM
I Play smoothly with 0.8 build, but when I try to go another map. I got a black screen. Hope this problem'll fix soon.
06-29-2013, 07:01 PM
I got the same problem in tag force 5.
07-01-2013, 08:49 PM
the issue with cards not displaying properly is half way resolved now since commit v0.8.1-177-g9b84f05. now half instead of just a quarter of the card image is displayed.
the changes made to the code are shown in the picture at the bottom.

probably just them same lines of code just need altered to display full card image. cant wait till this is finally working.

07-05-2013, 05:19 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2013 05:20 AM by kobby2k6.)
I am currently getting freezes when I start a duel in story mode and black screen when I try to go to a different map..Due to this issues, I can't progress further in the game

p.s. I have an IPhone
07-08-2013, 11:19 PM
^
my problem it's same
"black screen when I try to go to a different map"

Anyway to fix that .. ?
07-09-2013, 11:33 AM
guys, something is wrong in my tag force 1. when i enter in a map, the scenario doesn't appear. i can walk, but with no idea to where i'm going. and when i try to start a duel, the game crashes. does it happens with somebody else?
08-18-2013, 09:34 AM
Hello guys, I hope this won't be considered necroposting...
The game runs really well (even if there is a little problem on card's appearance) 'till i try to change map in the story mode: when I do, it shows a black screen.
Can't you do anything about it?
Thanks
08-19-2013, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2013 04:30 PM by ishygddt.)
It's the 20th January 2698, a cold winter day, merely 20℃.

As I grab my Samsung Galaxy S500 I am full of joy and sense this thrill of anticipation, for I am a true gamer.

The projection of the screen takes a few seconds but my smartphone know's what I'm up to and before I am even able to finish my 3D- Printed Whopper from the BurgerKing online service, the PPSSPP Website pops up.

Just like a majestic dolphin jumps out of the water, this website fulfills all my dreams and I'd even say it enlightens me. I look at the logo which still hasn't changed and I smirk like a little child waiting for its ice cream cone.

But deep inside I know there's something waiting for me. Something, which is eager to wipe this smirk of my face and unfortunately manages to do so every single time.

The site hasn't changed much and Henrik still updates the news once a year so that's not something I could rely on and as immortality has been discovered by chinese scientists a decade ago, he got a perfect excuse to update them once in a decade.

But back to the site, as I tell my phone to jump to the downloads tab my heart is bouncing up and down.

Thousands and thousands of questions rumble through my mind as I scroll down to the automatically built github builds.

Great, now my hands are shaking..., I say to myself.

With an astonishingly shivering voice I tell my smartphone to download the latest build which is merely 500 Terabytes big and as Henrik mentions compatibility updates on the comments section I feel happy.

Now that the download finished I open PPSSPP.

I just open it.

I forget about the praying beforehand and just motherfu***** open the app.

What will happen now, I ask myself as I tell my 30" Screen smartphone to "O-open T-tagforce t-t-three..".

Everthing's great, at least it seems so, I click continue and somehow sigh with relief as Henrik didn't break anything in the latest update.

But there it comes.

The moment of truth, the moment of shock but also the moment of hope at the same time.

I try to switch the place on the map.

A moment of silence escalates and only the deep masculine voice of my mother persuades me not to cry right away as I see the black screen staring deep into my soul.

The music pierces my mind and I feel like it's laughing at me I feel as if thousands of MMA fighters are striking me.

As I leave the room crying, not understanding Henrik's hate for the YuGiOh game saga my girlfriend stops me.

Just kidding, it's my mom, but her calming voice never fails to relieve my pain as she says: Yo cracka, dat ni*** Henrik will soon update dat sh*t mhkaay?

And so I get back to my room playing Pokemon Black and White 347 on my N4DS (You can feel the Pokemon pounding you), always glancing at the still opened Blackscreen, but now with hope for another day on which Henrik will fix the game.

Long story short: Is it a hard problem to fix? Just asking n stuff.
08-19-2013, 04:32 PM
Man, I think that's spam. There's a reason if they deleted your previous message.
I think you should delete it.
08-20-2013, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2013 09:59 PM by Ledz96.)
The situation has gotten worse with 9.0 patch.
Now it's not anymore possible to read anything.
In addiction there's some kind of conflict with ds3 tool or Xpadder, i can't tell which of them
And, yes, the black screen problem hasn't been solved yet.
08-20-2013, 09:54 PM
the game runs perfectly just one problem when u switch from one area to the other the game freeze and just display a black screen
08-20-2013, 10:01 PM
(08-20-2013 09:54 PM)sliferdragon Wrote:  the game runs perfectly just one problem when u switch from one area to the other the game freeze and just display a black screen

Does it run with 9.0 for you?
When i try playing with 9.0 (released today), writings don't appear.
08-20-2013, 10:35 PM
(08-20-2013 10:01 PM)Ledz96 Wrote:  
(08-20-2013 09:54 PM)sliferdragon Wrote:  the game runs perfectly just one problem when u switch from one area to the other the game freeze and just display a black screen

I play on 9.2 the latest build u can find it at the end of the downloads page
08-20-2013, 11:07 PM
(08-20-2013 10:35 PM)sliferdragon Wrote:  
(08-20-2013 10:01 PM)Ledz96 Wrote:  

I play on 9.2 the latest build u can find it at the end of the downloads page

Just downloaded it, but still doesn't work.