Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Z.H.P Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman
04-18-2015, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2015 08:00 PM by warpig.)
RE: Z.H.P Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman
(02-21-2015 05:30 PM)Gurlok Wrote:  Just found out that on lately builds there are some issues related with voices, you can test it just by starting a new game and listening to the intro, it seems that every time an audio dialogue is played, the successive one is skipped. I don't know if this issue is present on other games too.
I'm having the same problem.

I'd like to add that it also seems to fast-forward cutscenes, since no voices play and thus the game seems to think the line was already read by the narrator. This is very obvious in the short cutscene before the Title screen, after the narrator finishes his "This game only has one battle sequence" intro.

I spent over an hour changing different settings and testing and at one point I managed to fix it temporarily by changing SOMETHING, but I can't remember what it was because after a couple of minutes the fix stopped working and I couldn't get it to work right again, and then I proceeded to test other settings and now everything is a blur. It might have been in hte system settings, but I'm not sure. Right now I'm too tired and disheartened to continue, so hopefully someone can figure something out.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Z.H.P Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman - warpig - 04-18-2015 07:59 PM