Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Text has now become unreadable
05-14-2013, 03:05 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2013 03:10 AM by Blackphlame.)
Text has now become unreadable
In the latest builds, I'm not sure with one it started with... The text in ALL the game I play are almost unreadable...
I have looked at different iOS hardware iPhone 4 4s and 5 all running iOS 6.1.2. Except my iPhone 4 which running iOS 6.0.0.
All if them show text like this picture from disgaea dark afternoon, since I updated to the latest version of ppsspp it has been like this..anyone else have this problem?

This what it looked like before the update.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2013, 05:48 AM
RE: Text has now become unreadable
Strange. And this happens regardless of settings (2x render, texture filtering, mipmapping, anisotropic, etc.)?

-[Unknown]
05-14-2013, 09:14 AM
RE: Text has now become unreadable
(05-14-2013 05:48 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  Strange. And this happens regardless of settings (2x render, texture filtering, mipmapping, anisotropic, etc.)?

-[Unknown]

Yea I've tried turning on and off all these different settings except 2x rendering...I don't have this one any more...just buffered rendering, and after its on there is no option for 2x rendering..I have another iPhone 5 with a different old version of ppsspp, and it doesn't have these problems with the text as now...I can't say which version it is now because the phone is dismantled at the moment...but yea even with or without any of the graphic setting on or off the text is still unreadable...