Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best way to press multiple face buttons?
05-12-2013, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2013 12:40 PM by IdoSC.)
Best way to press multiple face buttons?
/Random rambling section/
I'm trying to play Megaman Maverick Hunter X with this emulator. First, I have to say it's amazing that PSP emulation is so fluid on my Galaxy S3. This handheld is quite recent and powerful, so it's really surprising, especially when DS emulation on Android is really not there yet (not that I have anything against the guys who create DS emulators for Android, and I understand it's a different case, just a random noobish thought).

/The problem explained/
Anyways, I'm mostly using this emulator for comfort purposes as I already have a PSP. I'm used to play Megaman X by pressing the Square button with the tip of my thumb, and then jump by laying my thumb on the X button. This doesn't seem to work on a touch screen, as only the square button will (remain) pressed doing so.

/The actual question/
Is there any way to solve this, or if not, how do you play Megaman X and other games that require intensive multiple face-buttons usage on a touch screen?

A description of each paragraph is there for your pleasure Tongue

EDIT: it seems like assigning the D-Pad to the phone's tilt sensors makes it slightly easier on me to use multiple fingers for face buttons, however, the tilt sensors are incredibly sensitive. If that could be calibrated or modified, it'd be a pretty sweet solution.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: Best way to press multiple face buttons?
That's the problem with touch screen controls. You'll never get the same level of accuracy and precision as you would with hardware buttons.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply