Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eiyuu Densetsu: Zero no Kiseki (NPJH50311)
01-12-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Eiyuu Densetsu: Zero no Kiseki (NPJH50311)
Zero no Kiseki confirmed playable on v0.9.6-406-g62eb701 ( https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/pull/5081 ).

Haven't tested more recent builds but I assume it's still playable.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2014, 09:33 AM
Yep, 0.9.6-420 fully playable from what I tested, thank you PPSSPP team!
04-27-2014, 01:55 AM
The game is playable now but i found some bugs.

BGM may disappear after battles sometimes,like always.:| But not every battle.

And when you running this game in read framebuffers to memory (CPU/GPU) mode,the charas may shaking during map changing.
08-07-2017, 12:29 AM
Apologies for bumping this thread from the dead.

I recently tried this ISO with a english fan translation patch with the latest PPSSPP build (1.4.2). However I encountered issues with saving. I'm not sure if it's the ISO, or the patch, or the PPSSPP emulator itself. Basically when I started up the game it tried it told me it couldn't find my "System Data". When I tried to save the game during the beginning of the prologue, it told me I was "unable to save".

I may be an idiot and missed something from a potential to dos list after putting the emulator on my computer but can anyone point out how to resolve this issue?
08-09-2017, 04:23 AM
Because of its debugger, I would say PPSSPP might be the easiest place to test a fan translation. You might ask the author if it was tested with PPSSPP and check with others to ensure it doesn't do this on real PSPs or etc.

Another thing to be careful of: Japanese games typically use O for confirm and X for cancel. It's a common problem that people using fan translations accidentally say "no" to prompts to "create system data" or "save the game now?" by pressing X.

-[Unknown]