Thread Rating:
  • 22 Votes - 4.36 Average
PPSSPP Feature Request Page
04-28-2014, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2014 04:39 PM by vnctdj.)
RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page
(04-27-2014 11:29 AM)paulaz2 Wrote:  all i want to say is that heyrinki gold should pls mak frameskiping of to be frame skipping 2 dat will help in god of war ghost of sparta and also fix bugs....cus dats wat am using with my andriod nd its workun fine nd dat will just help speed all games;-)

Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2014, 07:08 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2014 07:45 AM by ZackHD.)
Hello
Im a Big Fan from ppsspp i tested this about 2 weeks now and i can only say good thinks about it.
My English is not the Best but i hope i can explain it.

I Just question in ppsspp is the cwcheat support in so as far as i know ppsspp dont support plugins manualy.
so i wonder its possibel to do the same support with Free cheat ? in one of the Most Popular games (Monster Hunter Portable 3rd) u can make Custom Quests with an Editor but to get it work u need to use Freecheat and for Multiplayer using a second plugin on psp.
I maked a much rlly much quests with it and played them over X-Link Kai with friends and we all has rlly much fun so im sad that i cant use it with ppsspp and see my quests in HD :c.

And i cant still sitting and dont know its possibel to get here in ?.
Or to get a function to using Plugins ??

(Sorry for bad english again and hope for response)
Greetings Zack
04-30-2014, 09:06 AM
@ZackHD PSP plugins will probably never be supported as I guess they require stuff which ppsspp doesn't emulate, however as for MHp3rd custom quests there are chinese tools(the editor is chinese as well, it's english translation is awfuly outdated and doesn't have half of the features and bugfixes) flying around the net which can add those quests to dlc files which simply works better than replacing them in game memory as with "free cheat" method. Just google for "MHP3rd permanent custom quest" and you should find it along with english youtube tutorial how to use those tools. Not only this will work with ppsspp, but with such method you can add alot of quests at once, and they'll stay in the game untill you delete/replace them.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
05-01-2014, 07:59 AM
new feature request: port ppsspp gui to wxwidgets (it would be a nice alternative for SDL in linux, QT sucks much (massive slowdown, also using pulseaudio *bleh*), also it would be possible to make nice looking gui (pcsx2 and dolphin has nice menus))

PC Specs:
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E6700 3.2 Ghz
4gb ddr3 ram
Geforce GTS 450 1 GB DDR3
Windows 7 x64
05-03-2014, 11:55 PM
I'm relatively new to this emulator but have gotten a few games running well, it's an amazing app. Sorry if this is already a feature or someone asked, but is there a way to save your settings for each individual game? I often have to tweak a few things here and there for different games and sometimes forget the best settings. Simple solution would be to write things down but it would be nicer if you could just save and load your own different settings... thanks
05-05-2014, 09:19 PM
Hey guys a speciali developer i download every build about 3 months and i don't see any progress of android version, the speed is same, fps is same.... games running on max no more than 5-6 (only 3d games not puzzles or mini games) i'm ready to pay as it should but for better settings.
05-06-2014, 01:53 AM
Deleting States?
Is there a easy way to Delete saved states? or could one be made?
05-06-2014, 01:55 AM
Game specific Settings
I was wondering if we could save game specific settings as not all games work great on the same settings, this would make it a lot easier to swap between games!
05-06-2014, 01:58 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2014 02:00 AM by TheDax.)
Merged both topics since they're feature requests. If you're on Windows, you can already have per-game settings with some shortcut trickery (I can elaborate more if you like), but there's no GUI way of doing it, for any platform just yet.

As far as deleting savestates goes, there's no UI button for it yet, no. Savestates are stored in $MEMSTICKDIR/PSP/PPSSPP_STATE, where $MEMSTICKDIR is whatever directory your saves are being stored, and they're named as follows:

GAMEXXXXX_1.00_0.ppst, where GAMEXXXXX is the game ID of your game, 1.00 might be the version number of the game (it doesn't matter much), and the 0 can be 0 through 4, representing which slot it belongs to. It counts from zero, so think of zero as the "1" slot and 4 as the "5" slot.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
05-07-2014, 02:19 AM
How about add non-integer rendering resolution?
How about add a 1.5xPSP or 2.5xPSP in rendering resolution to get the balance of quality and speed for some games on some devices?
05-07-2014, 02:59 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
05-09-2014, 03:51 AM
my request feature:
- enable render resolution on non-buffered mode

and playable for intel gma 3600
05-09-2014, 08:37 AM
Vibrate on touch
Imagine project diva and each touch give you vibration feedback
I always hate the ching ching sound anyway
05-09-2014, 10:35 AM
It's already in. It's called haptic feedback. Turn it on in the control settings.

Catch me if you can't catch me if you can't Cats are nice.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-10-2014, 01:24 PM
Can add a setting that can put ip address and mac address for adhoc?With this setting we don't open file and close ppsspp file which is wasting time.

Sry for bad english im chinese at malaysia