Thread Rating:
  • 22 Votes - 4.36 Average
PPSSPP Feature Request Page
01-24-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page
would it be possible for the gold version of PPSSPP on the play store to get the latest builds under the beta feature? it could be probably be weekly, i'd get the latest builds from the automated page but i'm sure they have ads and i bought the gold version to get around them
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2017, 04:27 PM
^ The only ads ppsspp ever had were placed at the store version and I belive Henrik said it was one ad / only displayed during first run, not even sure if that's even still there.

Buildbot provided by Orphis is... a bot, it doesn't think nor care to modify any code - ever. It simply checks for new commits and builds ppsspp if the code changes. The only difference in gold vs blue from buildbot aside from the latter being constantly updated is like literally one definition that changes the color and replaces some assets and it's not even specially hidden.

You actually gain a feature by having separate gold for release version and blue for nightlies as they exist as separate apps which otherwise you couldn't get on android.

Ofc noone stops you from learning how to and building a pink or some other version by yourself, but it's really just a color. PPSSPP is and hopefully forever will stay free and open source, Gold version is and always was just a form of donation and any other paid versions of "psp emulators" out there are scams at best using psp core.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
03-13-2017, 03:24 PM
Vulkan api support please !!!
03-16-2017, 01:50 AM
#Add button holder/sticky button for touch screen controls in combo keys

like if you want to hold "L" or "R" (or any combo key you make) touch it once it'll stay pressed until pressed again please do this playing game on low end phone with only 2 touch will gonna be alot easier Big Grin
04-01-2017, 09:19 AM
More touch screen buttons! Specifically save and load states, please and thank you
04-02-2017, 04:38 PM
Please do qt frontend resizable like sdl one.

sorry for my poor english.
04-07-2017, 03:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2017 03:10 PM by uankaink.)
could you please add local adhoc support (multiplayer on same PC using multiple PPSSPP)

thank you
04-10-2017, 11:30 AM
Could you please add the ability for people to map the Left Alt key? Thank you.
04-10-2017, 02:35 PM
Please revise the feature of manual & auto scaling in portrait mode:
current scaling feature is only auto center.
Could you add auto center on top of the screen too?
05-04-2017, 06:49 AM
I have a doogee y6 with a 3D Screen. It would be great if the emu would support column interlaced 3D. I think it would not be this.difficuld because you allready integrated 3d for cardboard and got left and right .. Hmm but the 3d effect would not be that great.. Ok just think about this. Kr Thomas
05-11-2017, 04:38 PM
Is it possible to allow the "take a screenshot" button (F12) to be configured to another button?

Also, another question: With how models, and backgrounds can be built up with the GE Debugger, can this be reused to play a game, or take screenshots of that game with certain screen textures disabled?

-I read in the FAQ that the XMB is not going to be supported, and that is totally fine. Is there a way to either A) disable the HUD displays in games like Dissidia Duodecim, and Dead or Alive Paradise that originally allowed Screencapturing on the PSP, or B) is there a way/play to allow players to use the original system method to screencapture those games in their own modes without icon interference?

Apologies if this is in the wrong section, but thanks for all of the hard work you are doing. It doesn't go unnoticed.
06-02-2017, 12:33 PM
I have few feature request.

>Memory Stick data PC - mobile sync
Ability to sync new data from PC to mobile version of PPSSPP and vice versa. I found myself to play on both laptop and smartphone, but everytime i want to switch to smartphone i forgot to copy my save data. Automated function would be very great and helpful.

>Bluetooth or Direct WiFi multiplayer function for smartphone version
I don't know if it's worth trying at all, but ability to play local ad-hoc with using phone bluetooth/wifi would be great.

>Auto-savestate when closing PPSSPP
Automated savestate creation when closing PPSSPP, so when the next time PPSSPP relaunched the savestate will automatically loaded and the game will be resumed. This especially great for smartphone, since i switch forth and back from PPSSPP to web browser, sometime the phone will just close the emulator altogether.

>Ability to delete save state from pause menu
We can save/load new state but can't delete it.
08-23-2017, 11:26 PM
Probably has been asked for before, but I want a way to take screenshots of the rendering resolution. Instead of the display resolution, eg 1920x1080, take the screenshot in say, 4800x2720
08-31-2017, 08:24 AM
RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page - Interlaced 3D
Hi

i have a DOOGEE Y6 3D with a 3D Display.

Is it possible to use 3D R/L Cross - EYE View like on the Cardboard and then render it
Cloumn - Interlaced. Also it must be possible to slide pralax barriere.

kind regards
Thomas
09-02-2017, 04:49 PM
Only real feature i would like is.Normal Lan instead of adhoc.Don't have wifi nor do i plan to get anytime soon.Not sure if it can be done.There's a nother emulator that actually got the function build in so it can most prob be done.