Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2015, 10:07 PM
RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page
I'm not sure we should keep merging feature requests into this thread - they kind of drown and I never see them until someone cares enough to make them github issues.

What do you think vnctdj?
11-18-2015, 10:38 PM
You're right, this thread has been abandoned by its creator so it looks useless now.
We definitely need a better solution, maybe something more visual...

Closing this thread and always using GitHub issues instead ? And adding labels to these issues ?

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
11-23-2015, 02:45 AM
I think there needs to be a way to distill ideas into something more useful, though. I'm not against the concept of promotion to GitHub after some thought and discussion has gone into things. I personally don't think an issue tracker is always the best place to manage feature suggestions, but a better place for more thought-out RFEs.

That being said, ppsspp's GitHub issues already have both, so probably doesn't matter that much if we go that route. As long as people search first.

-[Unknown]
12-01-2015, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 08:21 PM by mccainmx.)
was this implemented or not in your latest released? http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...#pid113074
if not please do so coz this port shifting thing (as for the author of that thread) really works it will be great help for others who want to play local adhoc.
12-01-2015, 09:44 PM
It's not implemented, you can find more information in this pull request on GitHub.

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
12-02-2015, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2015 06:44 PM by mccainmx.)
Well i hope someday you can pull this things out because now i can play more games with my friends (local adhoc) using his modification than the github released Smile
12-02-2015, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2015 10:53 PM by UmbraWitchJeanne.)
First of all, I just wanted to say, thank you for all the hard work you put in this emulator. It's a great emulator, and you're all doing a wonderful job with it.

However, I have a suggestion that I'd like to make. It seems that sprites and HUD/menu graphics always display in one of two ways, depending on the texture upscaling selection:
1. Stretched and slightly pixelated, with lines appearing on the sides
Or 2. Having a rounded, blurry filter

Would it be possible to make them look smooth without the filter?
12-04-2015, 01:21 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 07:24 PM by vnctdj.)
Hey, I need you to implement this feature: In the menu, add an option to download rom files or cso files NOT iso files or DAX files.

The CSO, files are compressed better and smaller. If you make this happen, users can download files easly. Please be nice and add an option where you can just select games. Plus, add a game selector menu and some nice titles will be nice. You know when you go to the playstation store, you get games banners. Make that happen, sort of like a fake vita store but with pirated roms you know....

Say for tekken the banner will be ripped of the psp version of the game and displayed inside the app. Like a ROM BROWSER but users dont need to buy games they can freely download em.

Put an option so people can seed like torrents so there is P2P exchange of files. Maybe thats helpfull. Put it in the free version.

Add a donate button. I promise i will donate if this happens. i can donat up to $50.00 AUD. Only if the roms work succesfully on my device.

Edit by vnctdj : I hope this is a joke... Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.

You can also make a link to free ppsspp apps. Like the rom browser but this time an app browser.

Can you add an Online play option?

I want to play ps live on official servers. Please add a option to kill PSN and bypass it so you can play online?
I want to play online all my games and you should make custom servers for your work. You know host private games where people may meet because now days we find no one.

Can you add a GYro option so the phone gyro can be used
12-04-2015, 02:32 PM
Not a single emu is going to allow the download of actual games Tongue
And even if they did, it is never wise to program links into programs knowing that the link will not always be active.
CSO files suck because they degrade sound quality. On my modded psp, all i hear is popping sounds in csos Tongue
12-05-2015, 06:41 PM
Quote:piracy

If there were some sort of store for commercial games built into PPSSPP, I would think it would allow one to pay for the games with that money going to the authors of the games being purchased.

However, licensing problems with that seem unclear. IMHO, if Sony stops providing a distribution service for the original PSP games, it (speaking of opinion, not law) seems fair that the content creators ought to be able to distribute the software using alternative means, possibly still providing Sony a per-sale cut for any Sony content/software integrated into the game.

It will not happen, but it'd be cool to see publishers and developers selling translated sequels that as now have not yet been released outside Japan. It possibly could happen if people would pay for them, and if publishers/developers knew they would...

(12-04-2015 02:32 PM)shinra358 Wrote:  CSO files suck because they degrade sound quality. On my modded psp, all i hear is popping sounds in csos Tongue

This is due to bugs in the CFW code you're using. Some CFW versions used a CSO plugin that had a performance problem when reading larger chunks of data especially. Try a different or newer CFW.

PPSSPP does not have these bugs.

CSOs provide exactly the same audio quality. There is no difference, unless there are bugs in reading the CSO files.

-[Unknown]
12-09-2015, 06:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br63xzX9u-k

MGS PW VS works as charmed. The CoOp part has some little bugs like the "connection lost" error when starting the game...Anyone got this too? Btw, if you wanna play MGS with me ,add me on EVOLVE( TeddyToncek).
12-09-2015, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2015 11:52 PM by twilight.)
i have the android version of ppspp , n i have a few issues. first is that i cant move the pause button only disable or enable it. it would help to have it mapable like the other touch screen controls, 2 the edit cheat file button dosnt do anything, 3 it would help to be able to get to a games cheat menu without starting the game, 4 is there any way to make ppsspp play japanese cames in english? theres some very good japanese games that i cant play cuz i dont know japanese. could there be a setting to translate or change a games languge?,5 can u add turbo settings for the touch screen controls? 6can u add this to amazon so kindles can use it?
12-11-2015, 11:49 PM
also can u make ppsspp avaliable in amazon for kindles?
12-12-2015, 01:33 AM
I'm a newbie to these sorts of emulation.

Just got PPSSPP v1.1.1. for Macbook

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012)
Processor 2.5GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 4GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Followed the procedure to start up the PPSSPP Emulator and it works fine. Currently playing Yu-Gi-Oh GX Tag Force 1
Everything (from graphics to duels) works perfectly. Problem is, the PPSSPP doesn't allow me to save.

In reality, the save states always come up with a: "Failed to Save State!" and if I try to save the game on the memory stick it comes up with a: "Unable to write saved data, disk may be full"

PLZ HELP!!!!!