Thread Rating:
  • 22 Votes - 4.36 Average
PPSSPP Feature Request Page
02-03-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page
You can bind the right mouse button to anything, but not the left (this is by design, as you wouldn't be able to navigate the menus with the mouse, then, and due to how the input is set up).

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2014, 04:27 AM
@TheDax

Oh so it is not possible to use the mouse itself to play the game in the future by binding LMB and mouse movement to in-game buttons like in PCSX2? Argh damn hahas. Anyways, thanks for the clarification.
02-03-2014, 04:43 AM
Not currently, no. I'm not really sure if it's possible to decouple the mouse in that way without losing its ability to navigate the menu screens (I guess we could maybe do some sort of in-game vs. in-menu checks? Hm..).

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
02-03-2014, 05:32 AM
Hmm the last I checked PCSX2 allowed me to set a keyboard button as a mouse control which could toggle whether the mouse was used to navigate the screen or to be used in the game itself. Not sure if that helps but just wanted to point that out.
02-03-2014, 05:33 AM
support for more controllers like ipega dual analog controller would be nice
02-03-2014, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 09:51 AM by youhacked1.)
How about an Option to enable Game Specific Fixes? ive seen some emulators do that

Forum test
(Insert Computer Specs Here)
So much Video Games.... So little time....
02-04-2014, 04:14 PM
Add real size of PSP screen Smile

Primary Computer: [CPU] i5 2500, [CG] GTX 560 Ti, 8 GB RAM, W7 x64
Second Laptop: [CPU] Intel Atom N270, 1 GB RAM, WinXP SP3
Phone: ZenFone 2 ZE550ML
02-04-2014, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2014 04:25 PM by globe94.)
* what real size you want?
* we have "Stretch to display"
* Rendering Resolution "Auto, 1x PSP, 2xPSP, and so on"
* is that not enough, my friend? Smile

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
02-04-2014, 05:52 PM
(02-04-2014 04:24 PM)globe94 Wrote:  * what real size you want?
* we have "Stretch to display"
* Rendering Resolution "Auto, 1x PSP, 2xPSP, and so on"
* is that not enough, my friend? Smile

Oh sorry because When I pick "x1" it's very little window but when I compare with my real PSP x1 is large than my PSP... Because When I play in my real PSP I see big large x)

You see ? remote pc screen and my psp screen over on my eyes

Sorry for bad English.

Primary Computer: [CPU] i5 2500, [CG] GTX 560 Ti, 8 GB RAM, W7 x64
Second Laptop: [CPU] Intel Atom N270, 1 GB RAM, WinXP SP3
Phone: ZenFone 2 ZE550ML
02-04-2014, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2014 09:37 PM by curraja.)
#Add Option like (auto Locating iso, cso files so ppsspp could show all of listed games in our devices) "android"
#Add A Donate button that allows us to donate via SMS (verry handy to those who doesnt have debit card "android"
#Add A search engine for cheats (if possible) to auto find cheats + a menu that will allow us to enable/disable various cheats via check/uncheck (since current method is a bit confusing for me anf hard to do without computer)"android"
#Add A Nice Backgroud mp3 or mid while PPSSPP is about to be turned on/loading (and in menu)"android"
#Add (if Possible) button PPSSPP wiki that allow us to view informations about current game that we play (release date basic info etc)"android".

O hai! Testing everything Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE Android 4.3

O bai! Did you witness my power?
02-05-2014, 05:55 PM
Id like the ability to assign sound off/on to a button. Preferably the left trigger. That way I can turn it off during game play, and back on while in cut-scenes. Without having to go into the settings.
02-05-2014, 07:20 PM
Mad you have volume up/down buttons to turn on/off sound on handheld devices... and more easier scroll on headphones in computer or simply in options.

O hai! Testing everything Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE Android 4.3

O bai! Did you witness my power?
02-06-2014, 06:22 AM
google translator:
turn off the animated background effects (flying buttons or something). It looks good, but consumes more CPU as some games Smile
02-08-2014, 02:35 PM
I was wondering if it would be possible to implement the possibility to update games successfully through the use of iso tool (if it is considered a gray area, at least). I read different times the main thread and didn't find this kind of request, but if I missed it i'll remove my post.

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
02-09-2014, 12:23 AM
@Gurlok - Updates we download from psn are compressed and encrypted with update keys which we simply don't have and that might actually be the only problem as it updates "successfully" but with incorrect data hence breaking the game. Cannot imagine any emulator-side workaround for that.
Similar problem touches MHp3rd(the non HD version) or the extra dlc files that come with each GE2 update, we just don't have the keys to decrypt some things, that's where the real psp has to be used.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.