Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help cant get crisis core to work!
05-07-2013, 08:43 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2013 09:37 AM by muffintop.)
RE: Please help cant get crisis core to work!
ok sory that i took a min i couldnt get a video but i did take pic im uploading them now just wanna know which folder should i place the save file in?and where can i get a save file from the first save for an ios ff7 cc usa version. and im trying to put the pics up but i cant how do i upload the pictures lol.

(05-04-2013 08:52 AM)kevke96 Wrote:  Damn. I just noticed youre using an iPhone. This is bad, but it should work anyways. Are you sure youre using the newest build? Its shown on the home screen of PPSSPP right under the name. What I said definitely works on Android.
You can post a video of course as this might clear things up, but mind that I dont know anything about the iOS builds. I dont even know what Cydia is...

ok sory that i took a min i couldnt get a video but i did take pic im uploading them now just wanna know which folder should i place the save file in?and where can i get a save file from the first save for an ios ff7 cc usa version. and im trying to put the pics up but i cant how do i upload the pictures lol.

(05-04-2013 08:52 AM)kevke96 Wrote:  Damn. I just noticed youre using an iPhone. This is bad, but it should work anyways. Are you sure youre using the newest build? Its shown on the home screen of PPSSPP right under the name. What I said definitely works on Android.
You can post a video of course as this might clear things up, but mind that I dont know anything about the iOS builds. I dont even know what Cydia is...

Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles does this work to because i alse experiance the same problem as ff7 cc it tell me theres an auto save and then goes straight to black screen.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please help cant get crisis core to work! - muffintop - 05-07-2013 08:43 AM