Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sound stuttering on iPad mini
04-28-2013, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2013 04:58 PM by nex86.)
sound stuttering on iPad mini
I'am trying to run Hatsune Miku Project Diva, it runs fine at full speed (60fps) but the sound still stutters.

I've tried different builds from different repos but all have the same problem.

Is there a way to fix this?

On Android the sound doesn't stutter, even though Android is slower than iOS because apps on Android aren't c++ compiled binaries, they're Java scripts, getting interpreted on an VM.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: sound stuttering on iPad mini
^That. I'm Having the same problem on my iphone 5. I guess it's the only thing missing so this can be perfect for me.
05-03-2013, 07:58 PM
Only game i really want to play is Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions but it has this same sound stutter problem when opened on iphone 5. Hopefully they figure out the sound problems, until then i can be patient
05-05-2013, 04:20 PM
(05-03-2013 07:58 PM)Fieryabyss Wrote:  Only game i really want to play is Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions but it has this same sound stutter problem when opened on iphone 5. Hopefully they figure out the sound problems, until then i can be patient
Same as me. the latest update still didn't fixes the sound problems but the updates are happening so i hope the sound problem gets fix.
06-23-2013, 01:07 PM
(05-05-2013 04:20 PM)Rasec Wrote:  
(05-03-2013 07:58 PM)Fieryabyss Wrote:  Only game i really want to play is Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions but it has this same sound stutter problem when opened on iphone 5. Hopefully they figure out the sound problems, until then i can be patient
Same as me. the latest update still didn't fixes the sound problems but the updates are happening so i hope the sound problem gets fix.

Many people are facing this problem. I really hope they can fix it, too.
06-24-2013, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2013 05:11 PM by nex86.)
It's most likely fixable by implementing double buffering.
https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/2245

But it hasn't been done _yet_
06-24-2013, 06:51 PM
(06-24-2013 05:11 PM)nex86 Wrote:  It's most likely fixable by implementing double buffering.
https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/2245

But it hasn't been done _yet_

hmm, it seems they already checking on that even if it is one week old.
Let's hope that's the next problem getting solved since for me bad audio really is a game breaker.