Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Gran Turismo] Race music plays in the same order every time
02-18-2024, 08:24 AM
[Gran Turismo] Race music plays in the same order every time
Hello, I'd like to open this thread regarding an issue with the default BGM of the game, as it will always play songs in the same order every time you boot. Same first song, same second song, etc. and will be like this until all the in-game songs played, rolling back to the previous songs and playing them in the same order again, I find it very annoying because the game has a huge soundtrack, but I only get to listen like 4-5 tracks of it. I'm not really sure if this is a game thing, as gameplays on the real hardware have different music, like if the BGM was shuffled as it should.
Curiously, I had a similar problem with the EA Pocket Trax in Need For Speed games, which despite of being set in "Random", it would still play music in a fixed order, it would even repeat songs like if the game was really trying to play them shuffled.
I have found that changing the speed of the CPU can change the order that music is played, but I haven't found a permanent fix to make it play randomly. Does someone knows a solution for it? Maybe it's an emulation issue that can addressed in the future? Any help or explanation is very appreciated!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply