Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
0.7.6 help
04-26-2013, 08:13 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2013 08:31 AM by Tethius.)
0.7.6 help
Sweet, a new release. I can now play FF dissidia without the grey backgrounds.

One problem, there is still no sound. Last time I had to download an alternate build. How can I have sound, and have the newest version without being stuck on the old version? When will sound be implemented in the official build so I won't have to worry about it anymore? This is the only problem I have...

Is there a way to implement the the elements from the build with working sound into the new release, or does a new build have to be made for each new release until sound is implemented in the official release? If a new build has to be made, is one out yet? Can you let me know when this version has a build with working sound? I simply cannot play games without sound lol.
Find all posts by this user
04-26-2013, 08:50 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2013 08:53 AM by Preet.)
RE: 0.7.6 help
yeah we need sound henrik plz plz plz,there is no fun with no sound in games.can u first concentrate on sound issue,compatibility later plz plz plz Huh
04-26-2013, 09:05 AM
RE: 0.7.6 help
ok there's many threads with sound missing,if you do a search you will find a build with working sound and videos.You can start from here https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/pull/997

Thread closed
Thread Closed