Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ppsspp on cellphone ftw.
01-12-2024, 02:38 PM
ppsspp on cellphone ftw.
Hi I'm ultros aka redhate.

ppsspp / socom.cc is the best thing since sliced bread!!!

socom works for me via ppsspp on a cellphone. enter a lobby, force start me a game all alone. Brought my psp in once to battle myself. Somehow that worked. played 5 rounds against myself and used a whopping 138kb on both side in total..

I am sure this has been asked time and time again but I am way late to the party, whats going on with the mics? does ppsspp support mics? if so on what operating systems? A big part of socom is / was the social aspect.

On my psp side i could l trigger and get the mic to chrip, but on the ppsspp side l trigger yeilds no chrip and the chat box does not highlight the ppsspp side as being mic'd up.

Help me better understand the limitations. Man's got to know his limitations. Old harry callhan knew his limitations, thats why he didnt blow up and the cheif did. Smug bastard. I digress. Teach me please. I am newly OBSESSSSSSSSSSED.

I wanna teach a friend how to hack and code and socom + mic = rapid training.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2024, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2024 02:43 PM by redhate.)
RE: ppsspp on cellphone ftw.
follow up, microphone works in windows, linux and android on talkman however socom does not work.

The mics on Socom ftb2 do NOT work with a PSP-240 usb "talkman" mic or the audio service it uses (or either of the chottoshots). it requires pspHmRemote either that or for a remote to atleast be present to broadcast the audio stream. I will dig into it with nitePR once i receive my remotes in the mail. No mics = no users.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply