Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.29 Average
Bleach Soul Carnival 2
11-07-2015, 12:32 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2015 12:33 AM by vnctdj.)
RE: Bleach Soul Carnival 2
(11-06-2015 09:02 PM)TH4T4N0NYM3GUY Wrote:  hi, long story short, the game crash after i talk to rukia in the third zone, can anyone help me please ?

(11-06-2015 10:18 PM)LunaMoo Wrote:  Real crash or freeze where music plays, but graphics appears to hang?

If the latter reading the rules before posting would surely help you. Since you would learn that we keep 1 thread per game and would search for existing one before posting. That would allow you to find a workaround for this issue inside existing thread.

If that doesn't help, make sure you're not using some ancient ppsspp version, as I belive it had lots more issues in the past. You could also disable fast memory and if you activated it - multithreading as those system settings could easily crash in many games.

Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2015, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2015 04:18 PM by TH4T4N0NYM3GUY.)
1st: it's more like a freeze, but a few seconds afterwards my ppsspp crashes, but other games like FF7 crisis core works
2nd: i watched arround the forum and there doesn't seem to be any similar threads
3rd: i think there is a way to configure ppsspp so that you can play this game but the only video i found was in spanish, if anyona has any information about it please inform me.

(11-10-2015 03:35 PM)TH4T4N0NYM3GUY Wrote:  1st: it's more like a freeze, but a few seconds afterwards my ppsspp crashes, but other games like FF7 crisis core works
2nd: i watched arround the forum and there doesn't seem to be any similar threads
3rd: i think there is a way to configure ppsspp so that you can play this game but the only video i found was in spanish, if anyona has any information about it please inform me.

ok, so i've seen a video of this game and it made me realize that the freeze was caused by the in-game menu so if anyone know how to fix this problem please inform me
EDIT :i realised that the game wasn't freezing, it just won't display the menu, but i can still use it (it's like i'm in the menu even though it won't display anything), if anyone know how to fix this problem please inform me
12-16-2015, 08:10 PM
Still menu hangs on android it will be ever fixed??
01-10-2016, 08:40 PM
Hello everyone,

I have a big problem, the emulation is very good and they are no problem except a crash when the pause menu is activate, and I can't continue the game cause of this. And I now they are a solution but i don't understand it, anyone have a little time for a noob like me ? I see "debog" and other things with a lot of thing whriting, but I didn't what I have to do with it ! Thanks !

Sorry if my english is so so, i'm french and I make what I can with my level Smile
06-03-2016, 10:42 AM
(01-10-2016 08:40 PM)Bayonetta Wrote:  Hello everyone,

I have a big problem, the emulation is very good and they are no problem except a crash when the pause menu is activate, and I can't continue the game cause of this. And I now they are a solution but i don't understand it, anyone have a little time for a noob like me ? I see "debog" and other things with a lot of thing whriting, but I didn't what I have to do with it ! Thanks !

Sorry if my english is so so, i'm french and I make what I can with my level Smile

same here
06-03-2016, 11:32 PM
^ We keep 1 thread per game on this forum so all information could be easily found.

So yeah instead of asking, waiting for answer and being sad when nobody who knows the answer notices your questions, all of you guys above could just read previous page of this thread to find a workaround for this issue, which can be used on pretty much all platforms just like any other cwcheat.

Reading isn't exactly harder than typing... if anything it's the other way around, so I can't understand(and don't really want to) why people can't read before writing:|.

Unfortunately there's no proper fix yet, so the only choice is between hacks like above and using real PSP.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.