Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee
Title: Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee
Genre: Sports
Region: North America
Format: CSO
Version: v0.7.6-61-gc675a9b
Device: Unrooted Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch
Compatibility: Intro
Notes: Reaches the Clap Hanz Limited logo before messing up. With buffered rendering on the Clap Hanz logo will begin flashing but you can hear menu sounds and I believe I actually made it ingame, but of course it was unplayable. Without buffered rendering on the game goes to a black screen after the logo and completely locks up.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about any games, the settings I use to get them to work, just to chat, or... well anything really haha. If I help maybe give me +1 Rep?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2013, 03:43 AM
RE: Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee
Format: ISO
Version: v0.7-876
Device: Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G
Compatibility: In-game

I tried this a while ago but I forgot to submit my info. The menu works perfectly except you cannot see anything that is 3D. You cannot see any characters on the character selection and when you get into a course, the screen is completely white (there is still sounds so the game did not crash or anything).
06-04-2013, 03:49 AM
moved

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
08-08-2013, 09:19 PM
Game version: EUR
File format: ISO & CSO
Version: v0.8.1-2g0cfbde7
Compatibility level: in-game
Other info: Only playable with 'Buffered Rendering' enabled. Will load PSP save game. Sound is a bit choppy (ISO seemed worse). Can get to a course to play, and seems like it is playing, but the only thing displayed is like a loading icon in the bottom left of the screen. If I act like I hit, I can hear it hit and everything. As someone else mentioned, it's not displaying the 3D graphics.

Version: v0.8.1-2g0cfbde7
Other info: Only playable with 'Buffered Rendering' enabled. Will load PSP save game. Sound is a bit choppy (ISO seemed worse). Can get to a course to play, and seems like it is playing, but the only thing displayed is like a loading icon in the bottom left of the screen. If I act like I hit, I can hear it hit and everything. As someone else mentioned, it's not displaying the 3D graphics.

Version: v0.8.1
Other info: Only playable with 'Buffered Rendering' enabled. Will load PSP save game. Sound is a bit choppy (no noticable diff between ISO and CSO). Can get to a course to play, and seems like it is playing, but the only thing displayed is like a loading icon in the bottom left of the screen. If I act like I hit, I can hear it hit and everything. As someone else mentioned, it's not displaying the 3D graphics.
10-24-2013, 09:16 AM
Still the same in v0.9.1, missing some graphics

Hi I'm Belgian and my English is so-so. I play on desktop PC running Windows 8.1. I don't have any technical knowledge
01-08-2015, 11:35 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2015 10:56 AM by mortalwombat.)
Hot Shots Golf
Hi i was just wondering when Ver 1.0 of ppsspp comes out will there be a fix for the power bar on HSG, as its quite annoying when your taking a shot and then it blacks out just before you need to stop the bar to swing the shot , other than that its highly addictive Smile.

Thanks, Hope someone can shed some light on this.

Playing it via my galaxy s4 btw.

And sorry i posted it in the wrong section.
01-08-2015, 07:44 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
02-27-2020, 05:11 PM
Game is a bit choppy when its time to swing. Have to use Direct11 as on both openGL & Vulkan it's too choppy to even try to time it. Hopefully 1.9.4 will fix. Great job otherwise.
04-30-2020, 05:56 AM
When I am on the Green and Putting the Screen does lot of Flickering and its annoying.

How can I fix this?
05-02-2020, 02:47 AM
That should be improved in the latest git build.

-[Unknown]
07-22-2020, 01:57 PM
Format: ISO
Version: v1.10.2
Device: Samsung Galaxy S7
Compatibility: Playable

The game seems to work well on OpenGL but terrible on Vulkan, at least when trying to hit shots. In fact, they are both perfectly functioning when doing anything but aiming, which is where Vulkan gets unplayably slow/choppy and OpenGL tends to just have random slowdowns when the "bar" is moving but it is overall reasonably playable, albeit very annoying. The sound also has a strange "crackle" effect as well. I have tried multiple changes to the graphics, with no real fix so far. Buffering has a slight fix but adds additional problems like the screen flipping or going black. I heard someone saying that DirectX works better, but is it even downloadable for a phone? I would like to know if it is, because it would be interesting to see how it performs.
07-22-2020, 08:54 PM
Vocalite, yeah you can't use D3D on the phone.

But Vulkan should work ok in this game in 1.10. Earlier versions did indeed have serious problems but should be at least better now.