Sid Meier's Pirates
Title: Sid Meier's Pirates
Genre: Strategy
Region: North America
Format: CSO
Version: v0.7-391-g192d868
Device: Unrooted Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch
Compatibility: Playable
Notes: Game runs at full speed, there is a slight graphical glitch on loading screens where it shows a strange black shape instead of a pirate flag like it should. You can however still read the text on loading screens and everything else about the loading screen is normal.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about any games, the settings I use to get them to work, just to chat, or... well anything really haha. If I help maybe give me +1 Rep?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: Sid Meier's Pirates
nostalgia runs through my vains Smile
04-22-2013, 11:58 PM
(04-22-2013 11:54 PM)sfageas Wrote:  nostalgia runs through my vains Smile

Oh man you're telling me. This has to be one of the most played games on my PSP.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about any games, the settings I use to get them to work, just to chat, or... well anything really haha. If I help maybe give me +1 Rep?
04-23-2013, 12:07 AM
added to the compatibility list
10-29-2014, 04:18 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2014 06:31 PM by ivang.)
I tried it on the last official android version and it crashes every time I go to a Governor in a town.
02-02-2015, 05:55 PM
(10-29-2014 04:18 AM)ivang Wrote:  I tried it on the last official android version and it crashes every time I go to a Governor in a town.

Worked fine for me on Windows 7, tested with versions 0.9 and 1.0. Also, the black pirate flag loading screen seems to be fixed now. It now shows the full skull and crossed bones.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)